Paying you back 🍋

It was around 6:00 and you were baby sitting Lilly. You lived babysitting her because she was super fun to hang around with. She loved to draw and which I would draw with her.

You didn't care to get paid you loved babysitting for the amazing kids. You were chilling with Lilly watching tv as B stumbled in. He looked at you a pulled out maybe $5 from his pocket.

"Oh hey B!" "Hey here I need you to work overtime here's $5 I'll give you more soon." "Oh okay". You looked at him seeing he was kinda in a more rougher condition then before.

"What happened to you?" "None of your business I'm gonna go to the near by stage if theirs any problems here are the numbers". With that he handed you a peice of papers with numbers on it.

You nodded as he went off closing the door behind him. You looked behind lilly as she was drawing a picture with her crayon's. You went back to chilling on the couch watching lilly as she draws and watching tv.

8:00pm rolled around and you were making lilly some food. You served it on a plate. Lilly started to eat it as she was done you cleaned up.

After a couple of minutes of cleaning you went back to chilling on the floor with lilly. She handed you a picture of you and her hanging up.

"This is super good thank you Lilly!"
"Your welcome!" "I'm gonna hang this in my room!" She smiled and went back to drawing.

After a couple of minutes B barged in he looked mad. He wore a white tank top and some jeans. He grabbed lilly and put her to sleep leaving her in her room he went back looking into your eyes.

"I'll leave." "Don't leave just yet" "why?"
"I haven't paid you" "oh yeah that you do-" B kissed you. He grabbed you back throwing you on the floor.

"Alex cheated on me and your the only women I loved anyway" Did he just admitted that? Now that couldn't be true he wouldn't say that.

You looked in his eyes as he kinda death stared you. You kissed him again as he pinned you against the wall. You had your hands on the wall pressing against the wall so you didn't fall.

You let out little moans soft one's as you guys kissed. "God I love you when you moan,love." He kissed you again shoving his lips on yours.

You and him started to make out again as one if his hands trailed to your waist walking backwards. Still making out with you he walked you to his room. He threw you onto his little bed twin size maybe.

"They don't call me Rabbit for Nothing and you'll see in a minute if you keep acting like a whore." With that he smirked at you. "What do you mean by that?". He looked at you after you said that.

"You know why the outfits and how you act totally different when I around"
"Okay true I kinda did have a crush on you". He smiled after you said that looking down to your thighs.

"You have some lovely fucking thighs if I say so myself" you smiled and chuckled at his complement. "Yeah but these things do stuff you can't believe they can do" "really?mhmm okay we'll see".

With that he leaned against this bed grabbing your waist as he kissed you. You felt his hands trailing down to your thighs.

You wore this reddish shorts with white tights and a red long sleeves shirt. B smiled at you then he started to kiss your neck.

You felt his hand making circles on your thighs as he ripped your tights down.
"Those tights were expensive!" "I don't give a fuck!" He said looking at your eyes.

His hand went back he gripped your shorts waist band and took them off of you. He started to kiss your inner thigh leaving marks. He grabbed your legs placing them back on the bed spreading them open.

"You look so beautiful but I ain't giving it yet I want to see all of your beautiful body". With that he grabbed your shirt color lifting you up. He grabbed your waist holding you up as he took of your shirt. You looked at his eyes he had some of the most beautiful eyes.

He threw you back grabbing your bra taking it off with no hesitation. "You have a beautiful body I have ever seen".
He smiled as his hand went down your stomach to your waist.

"To bad that your body is gonna be destroyed by me" "oh really?" "Yes you won't be as a whore as you will be after I'm done with you.Also I'm angry so it's gonna be rough with all the stress and pent up anger I have, Sweetie".

B smiled as his hand went down your 🤭 he fingered your 🤭. Gently going in at first but then pumping in and out of your rougher and faster.

"So wet for me huh?" He took his hands out sucking your juices off of it. B took his hand and rubbed some of your hair.
"Fuck it I need you B" you pulled his tank top. "So impatient but I need you too so I guess we're both impatient".

B smiled as you were taking off his belt then his pants. "Oh so your desperate for my cock huh? Well this cock is all yours for tonight."

B smiled at you as you revealed his cock and you seeing it. He chuckled seeing your reaction. He took his hands jerking it off as he looked at you.

B smiled as he pushed him Inside you not even giving you remorse for being a virgin. Was he crazy or was he just in love? B looked at you smiling as you gasped as he put it in.

B fasten up his pace making sure you took all of him. "Rabbit oh fuck" you moaned arching your back. B smiled as he fastened up his pace he kept looking into your eyes as he was fucking you.

"Such a tight fucking pussy for me huh?" He smiled caressing some of your hair as he was fucking you. Rabbit made sure to make you moan as loud as he can make you.

"Let's see who does this body belongs to?" "B Rabbit" you moaned loudly as he pushed him inside you. "Good now who makes you moan and treat you like a whore?" "B Rabbit!" You moaned.

B smiled as he keep fucking you senseless he buried his cock deep inside you. He took him out of you to push him back inside you. "Fuck rabbit!"
B smiled as he keep pushing inside you as you hand him were panting for air.

"Such a good fucking girl!" He pushed your waist down so you could take all of him. B kept going faster as you moan more and more.

"Awh look how cute you are getting fucked senseless" B said as he took his fingers cupping your cheek. You arched your back gripping onto the bed as he kept going.

"B B stop" you moaned as he was fucking you. Rabbit ignored you as the sound of flesh hitting eachother and moans filled the room.

Rabbit took his dick out of you then pack as he lifted his head. B looked down then moaned B cummed inside of you. B slammed him back into still going then stopping a little.

"Okay sweetie we're done but that doesn't mean I won't fuck you again like this in the future whore!" B collapsed on the bed and you started to rube some of his hair. You and him fell asleep that night.