Idk🥭

I genuinely don't have a title for this so if you do like comment some

You got moved to a spot of your work and you started to do the job. You saw a big presser which got you kinda confused as you didn't work this side of the job. But you tried to press it making it press the medal. "Oh that's how it works" you said as you lifted it up seeing the medal already pressed.

You looked at everyone recognizing somone atleast but you didn't. Your grabbed the metal and put it on a stack of other pressed metal and you went back. You saw another price if metal then you pressed it. You felt a hand one top of yours then you looked at the hand then behind you.

"Your doing it wrong" Rabbit said making your recognize him "Rabbit!" You said smilling "yeah yeah your being moved again to the side were you load the metal in the trucks" you smiled "okay" you said then you walked to the truck area. You saw a guy pushed the cart of metal then you started to lift up the metal and putting it in the truck. They were wrapped in plastic which made it more easier to do.

You set down the metal in the truck then got out to lift another peice of metal in the truck. You kept repeating the process with another guy until it was your lunch break. You got out and you went to the snack truck paying for a sandwich which was two more dollars then the biscuit which was 2$.
You are the sandwich also drinking the water you had earlier.

You heard some rapping going on a circle and you smiled you went up to hear what they said. You saw Rabbit Rapping a guy from the Work roasting his boots and how he got payed. You smiled then you swallowed the bir if the sandwich you had in your mouth. You drunk some of your water as Rabbit stopped going to Alex.

"There so cute" you said to yourself seeing them talk then leave. You nodded then you heard the bell ring which met your lunch was over and you had five minutes to go back to your spots. You quickly ran to your area since it was the farthest. You ran to the truck area then you heard moaning coming from them.

"Oh" you said then you quickly ran further to your job area then you heard the moaning stopped. Alex came out fixing her tights and you chuckled. you saw Rabbit coming out of the area looking in your eyes which was scary seeing him death stare you.

You quickly ran seeing Rabbit ran after you making you more scared then you saw the trucks making you smile before you felt a hand grab your wrist making you sigh. "Why did you have to be so fast!" You said "I'm not your just slow asf don't tell anyone what happened" "I won't now let me go" you said trying to run as he still held your wrist tightly.

"No your coming with me" Rabbit said dragging you "I swear if I get fired I'm blaming you" you said kinda grumpy as you got pushed in the bathroom stall. "Look I'm trying to seal the deal" Rabbit said taking of your pants and underwear then pressing you against the bathroom wall. Rabbit put his hand in between your legs spreading them apart.

You moaned feeling his tongue being shoved inside you making you more as he started to eat you out. "Rabbit please" you said feeling his hand on your thighs still spreading them as his tongues did circles inside your 👁️ making you moan. "Sorry but just don't tell anyone okay and I think you cummed" Rabbit said making you nod "yes yeah I did sorry" "oh no don't apologize you tasted good better then Alex actually" Rabbit said nodding as you pulled up your pants. You smiled "okay but I swear if I get fired your fault" you said smilling making him chuckle as he grabbed your hand then getting out of the bathroom.