head🍋

You were at a stupid part your friend uAlex dragged you to. You walk up to her seeing her talking to a guy. The guy was medium height with a beanie on.

The guy looks at you seeing his blue eyes with a plain face. You rolled your eyes then looked at him with no amusement.

Alex most likely dump this dude or cheat on him. The last time you actually got to know a guy she dated the guy got dumped on. So you don't even get attached to the guys.

Soon enough they were done talking you grabbed Alex's hand. You dragged her to one of the empty rooms that the party hosts had.  You looked to see Alex gave you a grumpy look.

"You can't go fucking with these people" you said pointing to the door to the Michigan boys. "Why?" Alex said crossing her arms.

"Cause they are different then the boys you cheat on." Alex rolls her eyes. "Really?" Alex says the huffs "yes really I dated one of the group people" you said knowing you used to date Rabbit.

"Who did you even date from here!?" Alex said a bit sternly. "Alex I dated the guy you talked to" Alex faces changed to a bit of a shock then an evil smirk.

"Okay i guess" Alex said before leaving the room. You turned around walking out of the room passing more rooms. You heard moaning which made you freak out a bit and walked fast.

Soon enough you were sitting on the couch. Sipping the alcohol mixed with lunch they had. Rabbit came closer to you which you didn't care much about.

"She's gonna cheat on you y'know" you said then he nodded. "I know I don't care about her" Rabbit said as he looked at Alex but you could tell he had a soft spot still.

"Yeah I bet you do not care about her" you say sarcastically. Then you stood up and walked away to a different room so you could be alone.

Time skip

Fuck he's hot RN you thought then you rolled your eyes. Gurl that's your ex he cheated on you. But why is he so hot? I don't know but I need this guy to be pleased.

You walked back to the main room seeing Alex and the rabbit talking near the fruit punch table. I'm seats you had an idea so you crawled under the table and unzipped his fly.

You pulled down his jeans "what?" Rabbit mumbled you took off his boxers. You started to suck his dick slurping up his balls and making your tongue around his dick.

"Yeah I love raaap a-a lot too" Rabbit said looking across the table to Alex who gave him a confused look. "You good?" You started to aggressively suck and slurp his dick.

"Yeah I'm goo- good" rabbit said then he let out a little moan. You knew he was enjoying this so you licked all over his tip. "Fuck oh my god" he whispered into his arm.

"Is everything okay?" Alex said standing up and walking near Rabbit. "Yeah everything good" Rabbit said nervously then you felt him cum in your mouth with you swallowed and licked the tip.

Soon enough Alex was convinced and left him. "Bitch get out here" rabbit yelled then you poked your head out.
"You dirty bitch" rabbit said then kissed you.

You quickly crawled out of the table and rabbit pulled up his jeans. You guys head out of the house and start to talk about how you guys could date.