Love is a lie ♥️

Requested by naniiixvii 😍

2 years Earlier Detroit 1993

You got out of work after 3 hours and you were gonna see your bf Rabbit. You walked to his house, and as usual, you knocked on the door.

You heard a lot of noise but then you opened it seeing the door was unlocked. You saw Rabbit sweating but with lipstick marks.

You looked at him then you saw a girl nearby. You realized and you felt tears coming down your face.

"No, it's not what you think it is!" Rabbits said as he looked at you. "Shut up it's over!" You said then you walked out of his house.

You cried more than you cried more remembering it.

(Yes transition of words now it's Detroit 1995 baby!)

You heard people talking about a rap battle between Papa Doc and your ex. You wiped your tears and you went to the Shelter.

You saw his friends but you didn't care Much. You looked at the stage and saw a guy Future calling B Rabbit up on the stage.

You wanted to cry more but it would make you weak seeing people looking at you as your cry. You looked at the stage seeing Rabbit and one of the Free World people up on stage.

You secretly hoped your ex won though even though he cheated on you. You looked at the stage seeing the Free World person rapping and dissing Rabbit because he was white.

Soon enough it was Rabbit's turn and he tore the guy to shreds with his rap. You smiled a little cheering on Rabbit as the next person went on the stage.

You looked to see it was the other guy's turn. (Fr I don't know people's names I'm bad with names and only facial features to recognize people)

The beat started and the guy quickly started to rap and made fun of Rabbit for the same thing. You looked at your ex then the guy then back to your ex.

Later enough it was Papa docs turn and he got defeated by Rabbit. You cheered him on then you went back to the parking lot.

You heard Rabbit and his friend group spotting you. You just stayed quiet until you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned over to see it was Rabbit.

"Get away!" You said then the rabbit gave you a sad look "Please at least talk to me!" "Fine!" You said bored but I could be good amusement.

"Please look I was a dumb teenager I just saw that girl and I got attracted-" "That right there doesn't say anything that you were in the wrong!" you said frustrated.

"Fine, how about I'll do things to regain your trust?" "No! How do I know that you are not gonna break the trust??"
"Please give me a second chance!"
You rolled your eyes.

"No! You broke my heart I'm not letting you do it again!" you said looking into Rabbit's eyes. You heard his friends laugh at Rabbit.

"Please!" Rabbit said and you just shook your head. You went into your car and you drove off to your trailer. (You have a trailer you bought)

"Fuck she left!" Rabbit said then he started to walk to your trailer. You got back to your trailer and you parked your car.

You got out of your car to see Rabbit there and you rolled your eyes. "I told you I don't want to get back together with you!" you said to Rabbit.

"Look he-" Thunder interrupted him and you went inside. You got I side your trailer. You felt a little bit of sympathy for Rabbit surprisingly.

"Get in!" you said and Rabbit smiled going inside your trailer. You closed the door behind Rabbit then you put your coat down.

"Thank you Y/N!" Rabbit said but you rolled your eyes. "No problem you sleep on the couch!" You said pointing at the couch.

Rabbit nodded and sighed you went to your room. You got changed into your sleeping clothes. You went covering yourself in the blanket.

You remember how Rabbit cheated on you and you teared up. You crunched in a ball you felt an arm around you. It was Rabbit then you cried more thinking about it.

"It hurts Rabbit!" you said and you nuzzled in his chest. "I know it hurts and I'm sorry I won't do it again!" you smiled a little hugging him closer to you.

(lol what is this?)