love❤️🙂

You felt a pair of arms around you it was rabbit who was wrapping his arms around you. You loved it feeling his arms around your body practically hugging you and feeling safe.

You felt him give you a kiss on the cheek you lived his kisses. You felt warm and and soft when he kissed you like you felt in love all over again.

You felt his head being on your shoulder and some good lips on your neck. You loved Rabbits cold lips on your neck if made you feel good and soft inside. You loved his head on your shoulder it felt like he wanted to be with you and only you.

You felt something soft on your head you touched it seeing it was his beanie he put on you. Oh how you loved his beanie being put on your head if felt like a ticket of his love.

You ruffle his hair making a noise out of him you turned around seeing rabbit eyes. Oh how you loved his Strong blue eyes following your E/C eyes.

You softly kiss his cheek making him nuzzle into your shoulder. You loved how he nuzzled his face into your shoulder it made you feel like you were wanted.

You felt rabbit kiss your neck making you smile and ruffle his hair. You loved how his hair felt in your fingers making you smile brightly.

Oh how you love him you kissed his cheek and you went on the couch. You waved out your hands for Rabbit to come snuggle with you. Rabbit snuggled in your shoulder as he wrapped his arms around you.

You loved how he snuggled you loved how he snuggled with you it made you feel warm a d feel loved inside.

"I love you" you said to rabbit "i love you too" Rabbit said softly then you closed his eyes and rubbed his back. Rabbit felt asleep with you.