cuddles after crying ❤️

Short story

You felt tears run down your face more tears were rolling down your cheeks. You hear yelling from your mom as he started to kick you out of your mom's house. Then you saw your friend walk up it was one of your greatest friends. She walked up and you saw your kither being nice to her mostly praising her.

You cried more as you were in your car then you raged hitting the steering wheel a couple times hearing the honk nosie. You started to stop then you cried more you heard a voice. You looked in your back seat seeing the guy you picked up from the shelter.

"Are you okay?" Rabbit said softly then you nod wiping some tears away. "Yea yeah I'm fine" you said making him shake his head then go in a bag.
"Here wipe your tears away with this" Rabbit said giving you a beanie that was a dark navy blue color.

"No I can't wipe my tears in your beanie" you said chuckling "no wipe your tears with my beanie I would be happy to see you happy" Rabbit said then you grabbed the beanie out of his palms. You sighed then you started to do your face with it "there you go" Rabbit said then you felt his hands rub through your hair.

"Thanks I'll clean ykur beanie for you" you said then Rabbit snatched it "no I'll clean it don't do anything just be sweet" Rabbit said making you smile. "Okay okay thanks" you said then you looked out the windshield seeing your mom bring your friend in.

You started to tear up more then you heard Rabbits face "come on come here" you turned your head to rabbits who's gesturing to go in your back seat and you climbed in. Youbsat in the backseat of the car "okay come here I'm cuddling you" "wait rabbit the one that destroyed the show wants to cuddle me?" "Yes now come" Rabbit said making you laugh then you came close to him.

You nuzzled your head in his chest then he wrapped his arm around you. Youf felt your tears stopped making him smile a bit "I'll always love you Y/N" Rabbit said softly making you smile then you kept cuddling with him in the backseat.