lady smoker🚬🥭

You grabbed a cigarette from the counter lighting it with a little white lighter that turned a tent of Yellow. You took a puff of it then grabbed an ash tray dumping it in the trash and start to flick ash in the ash tray.

You didn't smoke much you only did if you had something stressing or if you had something come up that really wasn't good. You took a puff from the cigarette and set it down on the ash tray after ashing it. "Bitch your house boring as hell I thought living here was great !" Rabbit said making you shake your head.

"Hey you haven't payed shit now I have to pay or else I get evicted and also I let you fuck people " you said then you sighed. "Okay okay fine I'll pay" Rabbit said grumbling and you smilling as he handed you two bills.

"Bitch you gave me to one dollar bills what this gonna do!?" You said looking at the two one dollar bills in your palm. "Okay so I'm broke" "me too bitch!" You said and he smiled then I ruffled your hair. "Fuck you" you said then he smiled more. "Okay I'm sorry I give you more money when I have a job" rabbit said then he grabbed a cigarette.

"Then mother's fucker get a job" you said looking at Rabbit as he snatched the lighter from the coffee table. "Fine I'll get a job but I'm trying to start my rap career you know this" Rabbit said looking at you saying it as you guys locked eyes.
"Good now you be paying half that means" you said grabbing his wallet and pulling out a $50 bill from his wallet.

"Fine but seriously I'll get a job" Rabbit says as he takes a puff of the cigarette then blowing out the smoke in your face. You coughed "jeez smoker don't blow it in my face" you saw waving out the air. "Sorr- wait hold on I thought when we fucked you was cool blowing it in my face as you did to" Rabbit says making you freeze and remember the memory.

It was the first time you fucked with him and Rabbit had sit on the couch and you sat on top of him riding him as he smoked. You were riding as he blew the smoke in your face then you grabbed his cigarette smoking it and blowing it in his face. You guys kissed the kept fucking.

You snapped back (snap back to reality) you looked at Rabbit then you nod. "Okay okay I was heated at the moment" You said making rabbit chuckled then sitting the cigarette in the ash tray. "Mhmm let me see that" Rabbit said then he sat next to you. Rabbits hand grabbed your hips and lifting you up on top of him.

"Baby you look better then you did still beautiful" Rabbit said making you blush. "You still look handsome" you said burying your face in his chest. Rabbit slowly took off his belt throwing it then moving his jeans on the floor then his boxers.
You felt your sweat pants getting off.

"Ohh you still have a beautiful pussy" Rabbit says making you look at him "you still have a big dick" you said whispering in his ear making him smirk. "I always do for you and your pussy" Rabbit said grabbing the cigarette in one hand. Rabbits hand moved to behind your back. You moved as you started to slowly ride him.

Rabbit put the cigarette in one hand smoking it closing his eyes then blowing the smoke in your face making you moan as you started to speed up the pace. You saw him hold the cigarette in his mouth as his other hand slapped your ass making you maon louder.

You fastened up the pace then stopped pushing his dick inside you fully making you moan. You started to Ride him faster then him taking the cigarette and blowing the smoke out then kissing you. "God damn rabbit" you moaned then he ahead out the cigarette making you stop.

Rabbit grabbed you hips then pushing you on the couch and biting and sucking your neck. "Bitch" Rabbit said as he started to thrust in you making you maon as he kissed your neck. "Fuuuck" You said then you rubbed through his hair miani as he kept thrusting inside you stroking your hips.

"Okay baby let me get that job for your pouty ass" Rabbit said making you chuckle a he fixed himself up. "Do it babe I don't want to be evicted" You said and Rabbit nodded then pushing his fingers making you moan in surprise.

"Okay I'm sorry bye" Rabbit said making you wave as he left the trailer.