Free world's to 313🍋

You walked around the street seeing 313's gang. You have them all a cold look before running away. You didn't
even know why you had to give them a glare you just had to.

They where harmless other that Free world. Since you where the only I guess Female that had sex with one of the members they've been using you.

Not like you get a opinion the. Have sex with a random person in the gang. No it was like you had to sit in the corner wait for them to finish talking. Then one of the guys would be horny which they would use you for there extent.

You didn't like it the only break you get was when you where on your period. Yet you were instructed to give them a head which you didn't like at all.

Now you where dragged into a club by them trying to find 313. You saw Rabbit which your eyes trailed to 313s gang. You saw future sweet talking a girl as Rabbit was looking at Alex.

You knew her from school you guys were friends untill she became popular and left you. You were crying the whole day because they would pick on you.

So you looking at Alex getting attention from the guys made you a bit more sadder. You felt a push on your ass you looked to see one of the guy's in your gang raising his eyebrows looking at your ass.

You moved forward trying to not doing anything with them today. You moved away from free world's group to a corner in the club.

The corner was dark where the people never go to unless if they wanted the DJ to play a specific song. You stood there smilling since you got away from them.

Soon you saw the free world leaving which you got out of the corner. You saw 313s group talking as Rabbit was still looking at Alex.

"She's a hot one huh?" You said to rabbit as you where behind the seat. Rabbit looked behind him seeing you giving you a cold look.

"Yeah so?" He said a bit sternly "nothing she's hot" you said not finding her hot but trying to play it off with 313.

"She's a real beauty" Rabbit replied now looking at Alex again. "Wait why are you even talking to us?" You shrugged. "If I tell you you wouldn't make fun of me?" You out your arms on the couch then he nodded.

"Free world has been treating me like a slut because I slept with one of the guys in the gang for a one night stand" you said making him shocked.

"Damn- that's just- what!" Rabbit said looking at you giving you a surprised face. "Yeah then they forced me into there group" Rabbit gave you a glare as he chuckles.

"I have something for you in the future if something happens " Rabbit said before standing up and walking to the exit. You just stood there dumbfounded now as his group left making you huff.

Two days later (that one day where he found out her cheating and y'know)

You sat on the couch now after getting yelled out because you didnt want to have sex with a guy. And also you get kicked out then you hear a door open.

You walked almost tripping on a bottle of MTN dew. You opened the door seeing Rabbit looking at you sad. You looked in his eyes which said something else.

"Alex cheated on me with Wink so I'm cheating on her with one of the free worlds gang members " rabbit said quietly walking in. "Ex member" "still" rabbit said before he kissed you.

You walked backwards holding his jaw as you guys made out. Rabbit held your waist as you stumbled backwards onto the couch. You sat on the couch cushion now rabbit grabbing your thighs squeezing them making you moan.

"I'm gonna show you a real fucking man" Rabbit whispered in your heart looking down a bit. You nodded as he grabbed your thigh and lifting your leg up to wrap around his waist. He did the same thing with your other one now he's proped in between your legs.