Deal🥭

You were walking to your house from the store after buying some food for your trailer and some CDs. You got back to your trailer Seeing smoke everywhere and Rabbit with his friends invading it. They were Smoking and you rolled your eyes as you unloaded the groceries.

"Ay what did you get? All you had was some pretzels and rotten milk with Cheese" Future said and you looked at them all. "Won't be surprised this my trailer and not your weed spot" you said rolling your eye smilling as They laughed. "Yeah but you let us in!" Cheddar said making everyone stop laughing and you handing him a water bottle.

"Yeah out of the kindness of my heart cause we all know I don't like y'all" you Said as you grab the empty grocery bags. "No rabbit fucked you" DJ said "No he did not" you said as you put the Empty grocery bags into a covert. "I did and She was cumming screaming my name" Rabbit said "Nah but I was screaming cause your dick was small" you said as you grabbed the CDs.

"Ohh bitch what did you get?" Future said jumping off the couch and Grabbing the CDs. "Awh this bitch didn't get anything all she got was Rock!" Future said making you roll your eyes.

"Ayy I like rock and Rap I like Rock more" you said as you walked to your room putting the CDs in a drawer that was open full of other CDs. You went back to the living room coughing from the Smoke you sat on the couch next to Cheddar Bob and Rabbit in the middle. "Ooohhhh" Rabbit said making a little noise.

"Two little love birds" Future said then you looked at rabbit then pushing him off the couch. "That's what your dumb ass get" You said looking in his blue eyes as he stand back up. "Awh I guess I have to go from a different approach guys" Rabbit said to all of his Friends then he kissed you as you kissed him back. "Rabbit's definitely fucking with her" DJ said as you and Rabbit was still kissing.

Rabbit slowly got closer and you put your hands on his chest and pushed him softly away breaking the kiss. "The closest thing your gonna get from me" You said and he rolled his eyes smilling not giving up. "Your lips were soft maybe I would like to kiss you all day" Rabbit said then you smiled
Look at him.

"I want to, baby" you said then All his friends made the "Ohh" "She called you baby" Cheddar said then you pat Cheddar's head. "So can I still have my friend's over?" Rabbit said couching down looking at you. "Nah your Rent is up" You said making him chuckle. "Can y'all go? I have to re new this bitch" Rabbit said then they all nod "FUCK THAT PUSSY UP" Future yelled as the the trailer door was closed.

"Okay baby I want to make a deal" Rabbit said making you roll your eyes. "What is it?" You said smilling moving your head closer to his face. "If I can make you cum I can let my friend's over every day here?" You nod. "What if you don't?" You said then he chuckled "I won't let my friend's in your trailer deal?" You nodded "deal" you said then Rabbit smirked.

Rabbit picked you up from the couch then sat down putting you on his lap. "Okay place your hands on the couch rests I don't want you cheatin' and covering your cum up from me" you nodded putting your hands on the arm rests. Rabbit pulled down your pants as your knees high socks were showing and your pants were hanging off your ankles. Rabbit in zipped his pants taking off his pants and boxers.

"Baby you can't but your thighs and knees together baby spread open" Rabbit whispered as his hands spread both of your thighs and legs open. You felt his ajdns going back to the arm rests gripping your hands. "Ready?" Rabbit said and you nod as You felt him thrusting upwards making you moan. "Rabbit" you said as Rabbit chuckled "already screaming?" Rabbit said as he thrusted faster upwards plunging in your ✊.

You nod then Rabbit put his head on your shoulder kissing your neck as he kept thrusting upwards. You felt his hand still gripping your hands firmly making you moan of pleasure. "God damn girl your still tight I thought the way you gone you had some dick" Rabbit said as he kept pounding in you. Rabbit place an arm around your waist moving you up and down as the other one still gripped your hand.

"I haven't I've been wor-" you moaned as Rabbits hand grabbed your boob rubbing you nipple as he kept pounding in you. "Oh so that's why your still tight it's okay sweety I'll be your dick when your horny" Rabbit said making you moan as you felt yourself cumming the cum dripping down your thighs.

You couldn't have lost the bet you quickly placed your hands in-between your thighs trying to cover the cum up. "Baby I saw that you cummed for me which means I can still allow my friends at your trailer" Rabbit said making you nod he placed you down then kissed your cheek. Rabbit handed you a water bottle from the kitchen which wasn't far from the living room. You opened the water bottle and drinker it clenching your thirst.

Rabbit came back up and grabbed your legs licking the cum up from your thighs making you maon a little as he did that. "Rabbit" you said then he looked up. "Sorry you and your thighs looked good with that cum on them" Rabbit said making you laugh.