high school friends ❤️

For context rabbit is extremely older than you like your 12_14 and he's  17

You went to the gym class the last period of school you sat your bag down. It was the end of the first week of highschool and you where happy. You went to your spot at the gym.

You saw a guy asking the teacher for something then he walked up to a spot near you standing there. You smiled a bit looking at the trashed looking guy he was taller then you he had a beanie on with a dirt hoodie.

You gave him a friendly smile "you work here?" The guy chuckled "no" "a junior?" You said then he chuckled again "nah" "senior?" You said then he nodded. "Was it that hard to tell?" You got that he was kinda mad "in sorry" you said quietly "oh no don't be sorry it made my day" Rabbit said making you smile.

You looked as the teacher was taking the attendance then you guys where instructed to go outside. You went outside on the field as the teacher said then you started to walk around as people where playing games on the field.

Day 2

You went to gym the next week of the first day and you went to your spot. You saw the guy came back to the spot and you smiled. You guys talked about your guys life's and you soon figured out that his name was Jimmy. But he wanted to call by B Rabbit so you respected that.

You guys got back outside to play some dumb tennis you leaned on the metal fence. The metal fence separated the tennis courts there was three tennis squares then after the fence there was three tennis squares. (Idk what there called)

You played with your two friends 1/F 2/F you guys didn't get the hang of it but you played. You looked to the front where you could see B Rabbit play with some of his friends.

You snapped out of you looking at him then you started to play the tennis game again. Which was mostly your friend hitting the ball and you not getting it or you hitting the ball and then not getting it.

Day 2 unit 2 (units are Bassicly in my school just like a quarter expect it isn't just they do different things)

You got to your spot since they're where more people they changed the spots. You where further away from Rabbit so you guys just waved at eachother.

You went up to B rabbit then you poke him you looked up at him. He was laughing then he like you together.

You saw the teacher come in the gym and you quickly went back to your spot. "Today where are  gonna play whiffle ball" the teacher said as she looked at the clipboard.

You looked at the ground then you guys where split. You where the first batter the teacher made you guys play inside the gym since it was raining.

The teacher threw the ball and you hit it the teacher told you to run to the first base. You ran to the first base and you saw another person hit the ball and you went to second base.

Soon enough you went to the third base which was where B rabbit was standing. He gave you a little clap then you ran to the line hitting the mat thing. (I forgot what it's called okay the thing you run to the run to the line again.)

You guys switched and you where at the third base. Where Rabbi used to be you saw the clock then you heard the bell.

"Here gonna resume" you smiled then you walked to your back pack. You and rabbit exchanged phone numbers. You guys talked all weekend.

The end

I know I said I was gonna be in the break I just needed this to be posted since this was a draft since October 16