20$ 🥭😍

You were the type to help homeless people but you weren't the dumb type to give them to much money. you gave them always ten dollars so it won't be much just in case if they were a fraud and was just getting your money.

One day you were walking with your friend and you'd saw a homeless guy he had a box saying for money to feed him. You grabbed your wallet grabbed a two five dollar bills and placing them in the cup he had. "Y/N why are you doing that!?" Your friend said making you look at her. "I feel bad for them" you said then he shook her head "why they might've done some stuff to get them there!" .

You nod not agreeing at all but you just kept walking with your friend not talking with them. You went into your work going to the presser and started to press the hot medal. You heard some grumbles coming from your coworker. You looked to see Rabbit frustrated as he kept pressing medal.

After you were done with your job you went up to Rabbit. You saw Rabbit looked up at you with a frustrated face. "Hey I heard you and I saw you were frustrated is everything okay Rabbit?" You heard Rabbit sigh. "I got kicked out of my Ma's house yesterday and I've got no where to stay!"

You felt sad then you grabbed your wallet pulling out a 20$ bill. You have it to him "here not much but I should give you some food and a bus stop atleast" you said and he nodded. "Thanks Y/N that means a lot" Rabbit said then you smiled "no problem and hey I'll let you stay at my house a couple days" you said making him smile then hug you.

"What!" Your friend said mad making you ignore her. "I'ma try to get some extra shifts" Rabbit said making you nod then you pulled away from the hug. You saw Rabbit running to the Boss making you chuckle because his walk was adorable.

"I love short kings" you said knowing that he was 5,8 and it was cute because you were 5,10 so you tower I overed him. You walked back to your trailer then you stopped out of the porch and walked in. You sat down at your couch watching some TV then you grabbed some paper and started to write down stuff.

You heard a knock after 3 hours which youw here done writing your grocery list. You opened to see Rabbit and you smiled which he was sweaty but also kinda sad looking. His beanie was off he was slightly blushing. You looked at him "is everything good?" You said softly as he closed the door then he pressed you again the love seat.

"I need you I've been dying to repay you and I was thinking which got me hot and bothered" Rabbit said making you a bit shocked then you felt his lips on yours which you more shocked but you kissed him back as his hands rubbed against your sides. You break the kiss which Rabbit started to kiss your neck as you moaned softly rubbing his hips going under his sweat shirt and t shirt.

Rabbit made wet hickey's on your neck then he started to make more wet Hickey's on your neck.
"Please let me in I need you" Rabbit said moaning also as you felt your Sweat pants taken off. You felt something softly hit your inner thigh then you looked down seeing Rabbit tip of his a dick.

(I'm sorry that's was weird💀)

"Please baby let me in I need to have you" Rabbit said making you nod then him smilling. "Yes rabbit you can" you said then you felt Rabbit picked you up pressing you in the couch. You wrapped his legs around his waist then he thrusted him inside you. "Oh god!" You moaned "oh baby" Rabbit said as he started to fasten his speed gripping on your shoulder.

Rabbit gripped your shoulder then you moaned feeling his nails digging in you as you kept rubbing his back. Your nails slightly gazing o er his back as he kept thrusting faster in you. You heard him grunt in your ear with his breathing on your neck. "Ohh god I love you" Rabbit said then he stopped thrusting in you then plunging back inside you a couple more times.

Rabbit started to cum inside you making you moan also cumming then Rabbit cradled your body then bend you over the couch cushion. "I love you alot your so cute and fuckable" Rabbit said as he started rub her s hands in your ass.

"Baby you need lube I'm not use to it" you said making him nod. "Baby you don't think I love having sex but isn't prepared with the lube or condoms?" Rabbit said making you nod then Rabbit chuckled slapping your ass hard. "Oh your dead wrong baby"Rabbit said then going in his pocket then pulling out a tube.

"I may be poor but what makes it worth is fucking nice kind whores" Rabbit said then you felt wet liquid being spread on your ass. You felt his dick rubbing on your ass making you softly moan. You felt him plunging again inside you then grabbing your hips as he kept plunging inside you thrusting.

"Baby" you moaned in the couch cushion you felt him kept going inside and out of your (other hole) you felt him grab your back then claw it. "Owh Rabbit" you moaned out of pleasure and pain then he slapped your ass making you moan more. "Oh god I'm gonna cum again" you said then he started to go rougher. "Do it do it babe" Rabbit said making you nod then cum again as the cum dripped from your posay then your legs finally on the floor.

"Oh god you look so beautiful cumming for me huh?" Rabbit SIAD as he kept thrusting inside you then you felt him cumming inside you. "I love you Rabbit" you said "if you love me say my name"
You nodded as he kept thrusting inside you then gripped your hair. "I love you Jimmy Smith Jr I love you so much baby" you said making him smile kissing your neck and giving you more wet hickey's.

"Baby I love you too" Rabbit said then he stopped thrusting inside you. You felt him stop thrusting inside you then he huffed again cumming again filling you up. "Okay bitch I'm done fucking I'll clean you up" Rabbit said making you smile as he grabbed you by your hips.

Rabbit took care you for the night ☺️