truck🥭

You quickly got out of your house and into your red old truck. You had it usually laying around by your trailer since nobody used it you got it fixed and started to ride it. The truck was rusted a bit but people thought it was cool ass car so people usually tag along in rides.

You went in your truck then started the ignition after putting the key in and twisting it. You fixed your hat and hoddie then you started to drive to the shelter to pick up his friends.

You saw B rabbit in a grey shirt looking down with a black bag as his friends were around rabbit. "Ay come in the back" you said as you motioned your head to the truck. Cheddar,DJ , future and Sol went in the back of the truck. Rabbit on the other hand went in the passenger side.

You where always good friends with Rabbit and he usually talked to him about his problem. But today was different Rabbit just stayed quiet "is everything good?" You said as you drove him not answering but Future yelled out that he lost the rap and choked on stage.

"Oh okay now where exposing me when I don't want to be exposed" Rabbit said yelling which you quickly went quiet. "Oh okay" you said quietly you looked to see Rabbit pulled out a pair of headphones and a little player.

Rabbits head leaned on your shoulder which is what he did when he had a rough day. You rubbed his head as you drove his mom's house Rabbit mumbled making you feel sorry for him. You got to his trailer which his friend's got out from the back and him getting out.

"Thanks Y/N" Rabbit said quietly and you nodding you waited for him to open the door to his mom's trailer. You saw what he saw his mom Riding Greg which made you turned your head. Rabbit quickly closed the door and saw you and quickly went back into the passenger seat of your truck.

Rabbit sat back down and sighed "I hate life" Rabbit said softly making you nod. "Me too come here" you said then you wrapped your arm around him. "Why am I white?" Rabbit said as he put his head on your shoulder again. "I don't know but hey it doesn't matter at then end of the day" you said making him nod.

Rabbit was like a little child deep down he only acted like it around you and his mother. Which was the reason he would wanted to be held by you so you wrapped another arm around him and Rabbit just sat in your lap and  layed his head on your shoulder.

"I love you I swear" Rabbit said as you rubbed his head "yeah well I love you too" you said then he looked at you in the eyes and kissed you making you catch off guard a bit. "You said you loved me" Rabbit said making you chuckle then you kissed his cheek.

"Yeah I did but I didn't think you ment it like that " you said chuckling  "well I i do mean it like that i can be myself around you I love you" Rabbit said smilling his eyes lighten up. "And when I love people I like to do a thing with them" you chuckled "and what's that?" You said in a baby voice making him chuckle then getting out from your lap.

Rabbit picked you up then throwing you into the back of the trunk. (oh yeah when I mean back like little trunk in the back if the truck) he picked you up by the legs. "Rabbit what are you doing" you said as rabbit took of your jeans. "Showing how much I love you oh god I love you" Rabbit said then you felt him taking off your underwear.

"Oh my god" you moaned as you felt his tongue inside you licking all over. You wrapped your legs around his waist as you rubbed his head. "I love when rub my head and tell me how much you love me as a friend"  Rabbit said really fast as he stopped licking you.

You felt his tongue back inside you making your legs slightly shake as his head went down making his tongue go deeper inside you more. You heard the door open making rabbit quickly snap back and sat down and you put your jeans and underwear back on.

"See you tomorrow" You said mumbling as you went in the driver's seat. Rabbit nodded and jumped out of the trunk then you started to drive off.

Pookies I know but since it's October and Eminems birthday on the other one shot I was writing something for that pookie!