you love when I helpless 🍋

You see a guy sitting on the dirt crying or something. You immediately recognized it was Rabbit he looked hurt even. You ran up to him sitting beside him seeing him hurt.

You didn't want to ask questions or anything you wanted him to tell you what happened. Rabbit looked at you and started to talk.

"I hate the- ouch" Rabbit winced in pain as he lifted his hand up from his face. "I hate them too" you said as your rubbed your back. "Mhmm I hate all of them" Rabbit said as he shut his eyes still feeling the pain.

You looked at Rabbit still seeing him in pain. You looked at him as he gritted his teeth in pain. You got up helping Rabbit up with you. You and him walked to your house as he kept whining in pain.

"Dude your messed up" "yeah but tomorrow I should be fine" "mhmm okay". You walked as every step he took he whined in pain even he was crying in pain.

You  and him took every step carefully and you made sure he didn't touch his face. "Man Cheddar Bob is in more pain and I'm complaining about me getting jumped!" Rabbit said before he whined in pain.

"Well Cheddar Bob is at home sleeping and he got helped out with friends". You said as you helped him up the stairs if your house.

"Yeah well I'm not in as much pain as cheddar bo-ahh fuck" Rabbit said as he winced in pain again. You unlocked your door leading him inside laying him in the couch.

You grabbed some wipes and stuff from the bathroom. Your family wasn't as poor as them but they was still in a rough condition. You got some peroxide and went back.

You sat on the couch you got some peroxide on a cotton pad. You took off his hood and his beanie. You could see that he had to be crying seeing his eyes were wet.

"Dude are you crying?" "Yes in pain Y/N Yes" "I'm sorry but stay still".You dabbed the cuts in peroxide and you got a band aid for the little gash he had.

"Thanks Y/N" "No problem" you got some more stuff and helped him out. He took a shower in your house he had a black bag which was full of clothes. He go some clothes and he took a shower cleaning the blood off of him.

Rabbit came out and put the towel in the little basket were you keep dirty clothes at. You made some food as he ate clearly he had been starving.

"This is good Y/N thanks for helping me and letting me stay at your house" "No problem". Rabbit looked at you then he let out another Whine in pain. "Fuck owh ahh" He looked down to see his leg as he started to eat again.

"Rabbit wanna go in my room and get some ibuprofen or Advil?" Rabbit nodded his head then you and him went into your room. You got some ibuprofen for him and he swallowed the pill dry.

You were shocked as you put the lid back in the bottle. You sat on the bed next to him as he winced in pain again.
You flicked on a show as rabbit was still whining.

Rabbit grabbed onto your hoddie as he winced in pain.He stopped for a moment and you enjoyed it. Rabbit stopped as you probably guess the ibuprofen kicked in. He looked at me and looked at the TV with a blush on his face.(you can't see it)

You and him chilled watching tv you got up to change. You got some clothes and went to the bathroom to change into the clothes. You heard Rabbit whining your name but this time it was different.
Are you getting turned on while he was in pain?

You finished changing you got back into the room. Seeing him in pain "ahh fuck Y/N!" You seen his arm was bleeding but that didn't surprise you what surprised you that he had his hoddie off.

You quickly grabbed some peroxide and some bandaids you came back. You say on his lap as you dabbed it with peroxide. He winced in pain again as you did that you put the bandaid on.

"Thanks Y/N" "No problem!" You heard him groan one more time but it wasn't in pain. It was from pleasure he grabbed your waist making you stay on his lap.

"Don't leave just yet" Rabbit said smirking at you. You felt a bulge and you knew why he didn't want you to leave. He did something you couldn't tell but you felt one of his hands trailing to your side.

"You love hearing me whimper in pain huh?" You nodded your head as you felt a blush coming on your face."yeah I do and I guess I can make you whimper in pleasure" you said smilling a Little.

Rabbit chuckled at the state ment looking in your eyes. "Oh really?" You saw him chuckling "really" "Go ahead,Bunny go ahead"

(Look I wanted him to call you that people said it was good okay💀)

Your hands trailed to his bulge and you made circles with your hand on it. You took his belt off of his torso and then his boxers. You saw his Dick and you immediately shocked at the size and he chuckled seeing your reaction to it .

"You look so shocked what you didn't think it was this big?" You snapped out and you put his dick into your mouth.
You swirled your tongue on the tip of his dick and put it fully into his mouth.

Rabbit's nails clawed in the sheets as you did this. Rabbit didn't say anything and you kept bobbing your head in his dick. Rabbits mouth opened as his head arched back.

You took Rabbits dick out of his mouth rubbing his dick with your hands. You saw him and you chuckled you looked at his dick and you smiled. You took off you pants and you slowly put him inside you.

You rode him fastening up the pace as he looked at you with his faced blushed. You fastened up the pace grinding on his dick. You were rougher on his dick as you rode him.

You saw rabbits face then he let out a moan. "Fuck Y/N!" You smile you know you one that bet. You fastened up the bace as rabbit looked up his eyes going up. You kept going faster just focusing on getting pleasure.

A few More minute fastening up the pace and grinding a little he moaned again but more louder. "Y/N PLEASE AHH" You smiled to yourself as you kept riding on him. You stopped for a second then kept going.

That was it for Rabbit he let out one more moan. "Ahh fuck you got me ohh my god!" You saw him crying then he grabbed your waist.

You saw him crying even whining for you to stop. You stopped as you collapsed on him. You guys fell asleep.