Your insecurities are my fav things🍋

(this is like for chubby people if you aren't idc but I'ma say this before you get confused)

You were kinda chubby not much but your were plump. You were B Rabbit gf and he loved you and you loved him so much.

You walked outside to him and his friend's you know them. They liked your humor and just being around with you. You went saw them as you walked by cheering your name.

"Y/N" Cheddar bob yells as he uses his crutches walking slowly towards you. "Hey you okay?" "Yes I am thanks!"Cheddar bob says as he look at you happy.

(A couple hours I'm sorry okay idk what to say!! I'm sorry 😍🖕)

You, Cheddar bob,Dj iz,Sol george, B and Future decided to go to a little club that was open so the four could check out people. While you a  talk cause he didn't want to go with them cause he had you.

You guys hopped in B car and you were squished in the back you didn't care though. You Guys drove off you guys were kinda beat boxing as you guys drive.

When you guys arrived you felt a little uncomfortable. You walked in with them as you guys saw girls dancing around. You saw girls and people dancing with there spouses or people.

B looked at this one girl dancing and you felt uncomfortable. "Hey Y/N you look good why don't you dance with me!" B said as he look at you. "Uhm no I'm sorry" "c'mon you know how to dance! Please?!"you smiled and sighed.

"Sure" You felt B standing up at you holding his hand out you took it. You guys walked off to were he was talking about. You saw the other girls as you two danced and you felt uncomfortable like you were different.

You kept dancing with B he twirled you around and pressed his torso on you and hold your waist. You guys danced like that he felt something was wrong how you weren't happy.

B twirled you around again facing him as he hold your back. "Y/N what's wrong?" B said as you guys danced.
"Nothing" "fine" B kept dancing with you. You looked at the girls seeing how perfect the were and you almost wanted to cry. You kept dancing feeling like you did B wrong getting with him.

Rabbit should be happy not with me! You thought as you looked as he danced with you. Does he even love me? He looked at the girl! You thought as B smiled.

Rabbit looked at you then at people then back at you. "Okay Y/N I get your chubby I love it you look good! But seriously you shouldn't care how all of these girls look! You look as good as them!" B said as he smiled cupping your cheek as you guys danced.

You felt happy but you still kinda felt like you were outta place. You kept dancing then he grabbed your waist as you did a little bend over.

(Look idk what there called but like you if you know please tell me!)

"That's what I'm talking about having a good time!" B said as he looked in your eyes. "Can we go please?!" You said kinda worried.

"Fine but I'm not leaving you like this all insecure ok,love?' you nodded your head as he smiled. You guys left the little place you and him sat down back with his friends.

"Y/N you were good with B why'd you stopped?" Said Cheddar bob. You liked him he was one of your favorite friends of rabbits little group. "I don't want to say" you said as you looked down at your feet.

Cheddar nodded as you looked at your feet and you looked at Rabbit. Rabbit was looking at that girl. You sighed you felt tears almost coming out.

"I'm gonna go with Y/N back to my house!" Rabbit said as he looked at you. You felt disgusting as he took your hand dragging you out.

Rabbit put you in his passenger seat then he looked at you. You felt disgusting of your self you didn't know what to do but to stay quiet.

You and Rabbit went driving back to his house. You guys arrived and he went in with you. Rabbit sat on his couch and looked up at you.

"Sit on my lap Y/N now!" "No I don't wa-" "Now!" Rabbit said as he looked at you cutting you from your sentence.

You walked up at him then B grabbed your waist pulling you on his lap. "Look I love you I do your the best thing that ever happened to me Y/N!"

You looked at him and Shaked your head No. "No I'm not you see those-" "Y/N look stunning your beautiful and omg your ass your thighs and you breasts are fucking good! You shouldn't be insecure!" "Thanks B"

You smiled you look at b smirking looking down at your thighs B grabbed your thighs.
B looked at your thighs and then rubbed them as he smirked. Rabbit rubbed your inner thigh as you smiled.

"I'ma make damn sure your not insecure after this!" Rabbit said as he smirked at your thighs."really?" "Really!" You felt him squeezing your thighs causing pain.

Rabbit stopped then pushed you on the couch kissing your jaw then your neck. Rabbit took off your clothes you were only in your bra and underwear just then. You saw your stomach and you felt fat just seeing your stomach.

Rabbit smiled then kissed your stomach as his eyes matched yours. You rubbed some of his hair then your felt his hand moved your panties aside then rubbing your🤭.

You felt pleasure as you felt his mouth kissing your stomach and also rubbing your🤭. Rabbit smiled seeing your face the rubbed harder then put fingered in your 🤭. "Ahh" you muttered as you were still in shock.

Rabbit smiled then looked at you rubbed his cheek. Rabbit smiled then he took off his pants you heard him.you looked down and you didn't want to say anything but it was big asf.

Rabbit chuckled as he see your eyes trailed down to his dick. "Sweetie, I'm gonna show how you should be glad your chubby"you nodded your head. You felt him going inside you you felt Rabbit thrusting inside your 🧐.

Rabbit kept slamming inside you grinding his dick around. You moaned as he kept doing this he started to kiss your neck as he slammed him inside you.

You took Rabbits hood of slowly then you arched your back. "Ahh Rabbit!" Rabbit didn't stop and smiled as he saw you . "Your beautiful like the day I meet you" you smiled then he slammed him inside of you which cause you to moan again.

Rabbit kept kissing your neck then you both stopped. You felt him him stop thrusting then you felt his tongue in your🤭 You felt him then you felt his nails digging in your skin.

You moaned a little as he kept licking your 🤭 you moans became louder. Rabbits nails that were digging into you started to bleed. Your thighs becoming bruised.

Rabbit looked up at you then smiled the smile became a smirk. "Y/N what do you hate the most?" You looked "my stomach" you said.
Rabbit smiled then kissing your stomach one more.

You felt him kissing you then he looked at you smilling. "Y/N your so beautiful the most beautiful -ahh girl I ever met!" Rabbit said as he jerked him self. "Now can you be a darling and help me?"

You looked to see that he was jerking off and you nodded your head grabbing his dick and jerking him off. "YESS now I want you to do something different for me. Rub your thighs against it!" You looked at your thigh and you at on him then rubbing them together on his dick.

Rabbit moaned as his moaning got louder everytime you fastened up. "Fuck okay good now ride my shit!" You blushed and then you did as he told. You started to ride him.

You fastened up the pace gently as rabbit rolled his eyes. "I don't care if your chubby go rough!"
"But I don't-" you felt Rabbit hand roughing up and faster. You nodded your head roughing the pace up.

"Good good" Rabbit moaned as your ride him you kept fastening up the pace grinding. You felt him cum inside you and you took his dick out of you seeing his cum on his dick.

"Ahh fuck I think I'm gonna cum again!" Rabbit said then he got up shoving his dick on your mouth. You sucked his dick as he fucked your mouth then he cummed again inside your mouth.

"Good my little, pretty whore,sit on the couch and let's cuddle!", You did and you guys cuddled for the rest of the night.