dont tell anyone 🥭

You were walking down the streets of 8 mile as you were getting home. You got back from your job and you started to walk back to your house.

You saw two people getting a car fixed as one was talking you saw the one who was popping the hood up. He wore a beanie and coat under neath was a white shirt but you don't care.

"Hey girl!" That guy said as the one was in the car laughing as He came up to you. "Your looking cute can I get your number?" He said looking at you and you chuckled. "Sure but first what's your name?" You said then he nodded his head.

"My name is Jimmy but people call Me B Rabbit "
Rabbit said as he smiled then you started to write down your number on his hand as he smiled. "I call him Bunny Rabbit!" The guy said as he was in the car making you laugh.

"Okay I'll guess so calm you bunny rabbit" you said teasingly at B rabbit then you smiled. Rabbit kissed your hand and walked back at your car making you blush.

You felt a little bit annoyed that you had to go home probably another screaming match with your mom and dad. But hey you lived there even though your 19 by now and you had to deal with it even if you had a headache.

You got to your house and there is the classic arguing between your mom and dad but you ignored it and just went upstairs to your room. You went and you sat on your bed everything was just one big mess.

First you got hit on earlier by the guy B rabbit and you gave him your number. Now you have to deal with arguing while you have a head ache!? Jeez that's sad but hey could be worse. You sat your coat on your bed and you yawned.

You look to see your window then a familiar face it was Rabbit you looked shocked. "Rabbit your not supposed to be here!" You said as you let him in as he chuckled. "I'm sorry but I just had to. How could I resist this tempting body of yours?"

Rabbit said flirting making you blush a bit then he kissed you setting you back down on your bed. Rabbit grabbed your chin deeping down the kiss. "Rabbit" you said in a whisper in between kisses and you got his attention.

"Yes my beautiful lady?" Rabbit said as he sits next you on your bed. "You can't be here!" "I don't care we can fuck quietly" you became blushed but you shook your head. "Rabbit my mom will kill me" rabbit chuckled ignoring you then he kissed you again pushing you on the bed.

"No" you said in a whisper but Rabbit nodded then he opened his eye looking at you. "Why can't we?" Rabbit said then you sighed "first of all how did you get my address?" You said confused then rabbit rubbed his chin.

"I got it from a friend" you nodded "okay but seriously my mom doesn't want me dating people like you until I get a house!" You said panicking then you saw him looking confused. "What do you mean people like me?" Rabbit said confused but also angry.

"People who fight and get beaten up!" You said then you saw a sly smirk spreading across his face. "Okay I guess I am a little bit of a trouble maker I guess" you heard walking towards your room and you quickly panicked.

You pushed Rabbit in your closet then you went on your bed as the door opened. "I heard someone!" Your mom said as you panic quickly "that must be the tv I had on" you said pointing to your tv and your mom nodded. "Okay but I'm keeping an eye on you I heard Rabbit and I know who Rabbit is. He's that guy that beats people up and also gets beaten!" Your mom said and you nodded

"Ohh really? Okay nah I don't know how he is" you said looking at her and she nodded closing your door.

Rabbit's pov

I get pushed in a closet then I hear someone speaking it was probably Y/N mom by how feminine the voice was to me. I heard her speaking to Y/N talking about how she heard someone. I panic but I hear Y/N lying and saying it was the tv and I chuckled and I start to sweat.

I hear the mom talking about how bad I was and I hope she didn't want me dating Y/N because I'll probably cheat on her. But I hear em saying that she doesn't know who I am and I smile as she lied. I heard her mom saying okay then the door close and I sigh in relief.

I hear Y/N turning on the tv then walking to the closet and opening the door. I pull her inside feeling quite horny and I press her body on mine kissing her. Feeling her soft vibrant lips on mine as I close the closet door.

"Your so fucking beautiful" I said to Y/N in a whisper then I kiss her again feeling myself get hard from being around her. The closet was quite spacious and I grab her making her legs wrapped around mine feeling her thighs around me.

It makes me more harder and I pushed her on one of the closet walls in doing my pants. "I have a condom for you but we should be quiet don't want my mom finding us" Y/N said then I shake my head. "I'm taking my sweet time with your beautiful body of yours and that's making sure I don't use a condom so I can see my liquid dripping from your pussy" I said as I stroke my dick.

Your pov😍

You blushed as you heard him say that and you felt yours getting wet. Rabbit chuckled and you see him stroking his dick as you took off your (selective clothing because I'm lazy to give you clothing in the story) after you was done you still felt his body wrapped around your thighs and legs.

You slowly felt him entering you making you shiver feeling how big his dick was. You covered your mouth as you felt him slamming harder and faster into you feeling your chest exposed as rabbit took your shirt off (or zip up).

You felt him harder and faster as he put his hands on your chest as he fastened up. "Rabbit" you moaned softly as. Rabbit chuckled then he rubbed your pussy as he fastened up the bace making you moan a bit louder. You and your hand covering your mouth for that exact reason but you couldn't help yourself.

"A virgin huh?" Rabbit said then you nodded "yeah I am" Rabbit smirked as he fastened. Up pressing you again the wall rougher grabbed your legs. Making sure you got his dick deeper inside you. You quickly moaned softly as felt pleasure from rabbit rubbing your 🤭 and pounding inside you.

You felt Rabbit cumming inside you then rabbit opened the closet door to let you out. Rabbit bend you over fucking you again. "I'm not done until when my cum leaks out of you" Rabbit said as he grabbed on your back making you moan harder.

You covered your mouth as you quickly moaned again softly in a whisper then you felt Rabbit hand on your hips and you felt him cumming again. "I could cum for you without even doing anything to you" You nodded seeing his cum leaking out of you.

"Rabbit" you said surprised but feeling sore then rabbit layed you down in your bed. "Awh look at you sore from me" rabbit said cupping your cheek then kissing you as his other hand was putting his pants back on.

"I'm going don't worry" you nodded "okay" you said in a shakily voice. "I'll call you to check up on you though don't want my baby to be all alone amd sore" rabbit said as he was climbing out of your window.

(I haven't posted a 8mile shit for a long time💀 school started and guess what? I'm a fresh man!)