Period comfort ❤️

You grabbed your stomach feeling a cramp coming in. You knew it was because of your period you wanted to cry.

The door opened to your boyfriend who just got out of work. He could sense that you were in your period. "I'm sorry rabbit" you groaned in pain "I'm not your ex who beated you for having a period darling" Rabbit whispered in a soft voice.

You nodded holding your stomach then you curdle up in a ball. You felt tears ran down your cheeks from the pain. "I'm sorry" rabbit looked at you censored then quickly handed you some water.

You smiled as rabbit went to your bathroom pulling out some pain meds. You grabbed a pill and swallowed it as he looked at you.

"Thanks" you said smilling at your boyfriend he gave you a cheeky smile back. You saw him lea e for a second making you sad.

Then a warm blanket wrapped around you "it's done from the dryer you had". "Thanks this helps" you smiled then Rabbit kissed your cheek.

Jimmy grabbed your hips lifting you up then adjusting on his lap. Which made you insecure from your last ex who would fuck you with out your consent on your period.

You felt hands rub your stomach "I hope this helps babe" Rabbit said burying his head on your shoulder.
"It does thanks babe" you smiled a bit as he slowly but firmly massaged your stomach and your waist.

Soon enough you set your head on his shoulder and gave him a kiss. "Thanks" you whispered soothingly "no problem" rabbit numbing.

Soon enough you closed your eyes now Rabbit is rubbing your shoulders and your back. You had your eye half open trying to not fall asleep on your boyfriend.

Rabbit stopped making you look a bit then he granbed his beanie putting it on your head adjusting it to cover your eyes.

His hands went back to rubbing your sides the blanket from the dryer got cold but you didn't mind. You started to fall asleep from his hands rubbed your back.

Thirty minutes later (read this as the SpongeBob voice)

You woke up your boyfriend's present wasn't no where. You lifted up the beanie seeing Rabbit now in the trailer. Did I leak on him? You thought.

You went up checking your ass seeing no blood stains. You went to the bathroom changing your pad/tampon.

When you came back you sat on the couch crying a bit hugging his beanie. The door knob jiggled you continued to cry since he left.

The door opened to him with a bag "Fuck your awake" rabbit mumbled as you examined with your eyes the plastic bag.

"I'm sorry" you replied "no you did nothing wrong just don't go in your room I'm doing something" you nodded then you continue to sit on the couch.

You waited as Rabbit rushed into your room closing the door behind him.  You watched some TV hugging his beanie and laying your head on a pillow.

Your cramps where my as hurting so you where a bit cool. Rabbit came back with a beanie it was a new one the same exact one he had. It was full of choclates and your favorite drink.

It was cute he sat it down "i know it's not mu-" you kissed him. "Thanks babe" smiled then Rabbit kissed your forehead.

"You're still not getting your beanie back" you said making a goofy smile as you put the beanie on. "How about I wear your beanie for a week get my scent on it then we switch?" You looked a bit confused.

"Alright but why?" You mumbled you took off his beanie off of your hat. You realized why it had his ex's name and his name sewed on it.

"I'm sorry it's ol-" you  nodded "I know" you gave him a kiss smilling. "Fine you can wear it after I eat the candy" you said then you grabbed a chocolate bar and munch on it.

"Alright, love" rabbit  lifted you up and placed you on his lap rubbing your back again as you ate.