8:05 PM

The next dizzy wave hit Freddy like a truck. it’d been happening throughout the day and was getting increasingly tiring with each passing wave rolling over him continuously. They had been manageable up until now, but boy was this latest dizzy wave bad in the middle of the performance; it’d been so bad that the bear had passed out on the spot in front of everyone.

“Freddy!” the other three performers exclaimed as they abandoned their instruments and rushed over to their friend.

“Ok folks, it looks like we are experiencing some slight complications; we’ll have to cut the band’s performance short for today. we’re sorry for the inconvenience and please enjoy the rest of your stay at Freddy Fazbear’s Mega Pizzaplex!” the DJ announced from the sound booth as she pressed a button that lowered the on-stage platform the performers had used to get onstage, which Freddy was now lying unconscious on. Chica looked at her friends worriedly as the platform lowered into the hall leading to the first aid and maintenance room, wondering what had happened.

“Do you two know what’s going on with him?” she asked as the platform came to a stop in front of the double doors that lead to the hall. Monty picked up Freddy, who shifted slightly at the contact.

“Wish I did,” Monty shrugged as roxy opened one of the doors for the other two. monty relaxed a bit upon feeling Freddy shift again.

“We can ask Jeremy when we get to first aid, but for now we should focus on getting Freddy there before he somehow gets worse,” Roxy interjected as they approached the next set of doors that led to the first aid and maintenance room, roxy holding the door open for the others.

“Jeremy, you in here? Something happened to Freddy," Chica called once the trio was in the first aid and maintenance room. Upon hearing his name being called, Jeremy poked his head out from a utility closet. He walked up to the performers.

“Yeah, I heard. Is he breathing?” he frowned, stopping in front of monty and putting a hand under Freddy’s nose before going to his neck to check his pulse. The bear shifted at the touch.

“He is, good. nothing alarming about his pulse either,” he sighed as he beckoned monty to follow him and place Freddy on one of the beds. Roxy sat down at Freddy’s right while Jeremy sat at his left, with Monty leaning up against a right wall near the foot of the bed.

“Now, mind telling me what Freddy was doing?”

“Performing, like he always does, but like, more. We had a lot of private shows today, we didn’t get much time to clean up and get a drink between performances,” Chica recalled as she meandered over to the bed Freddy was lying on and sat next to Roxy.

“Did he drink anything during that time?” Jeremy asked, looking at the chicken, who clenched her beak and looked to the right.

“I remember him making sure we all got water, but I don't remember him getting any,” Monty put a hand over his snout.

“How about you, girls?” the sugar glider turned to the performers across from him.

“I don’t remember him drinking anything either,” Chica shook her head while Roxy nodded in agreement.

“Well, this isn’t good. Once he wakes up, let’s keep him in his green room, I'll tell Vanny to check on him every so often while she’s on patrol," Jeremy sighed again before getting up to do something. After a minute or so, he came back with a glass of water and placed it on the bedside table.

“You can sit down, Mont. We’re probably going to be here a while,” he gestured to the other chair on the left side of the bed. The alligator shrugged and plopped down on the clean white plastic. Another minute passed before Freddy finally woke up and was about to sit up when Jeremy noticed.