month 1 - safety

When everything was said and done, the trio drove back to the pizzaplex, the other performers were awake by then and were eating breakfast in the atrium's food court.

"Hey y'all! Where ya been?" Monty smiled and waved from where he was sitting. Freddy waved back as Jeremy walked up to the alligator and started a conversation with him. Freddy was going to join them when he suddenly felt something lightly tugging on his sleeve, prompting him to look down and see Gregory nervously gripping his sleeve.

"Are you still uncomfortable with the others?" the bear asked, kneeling down to be at Gregory's eye level. The boy nodded.

"Alright, then how about I eat with you..." Freddy started as he looked around for a good spot.

"Ah, over there?" he finished, pointing to a spot a ways away from the other performers. Gregory looked where he was pointing before nodding again.

"Ok, go wait for me while I get us something to eat," Freddy smiled before they parted ways. Once the bear got over to where his friends were and started dishing out food for himself and gregory, he noticed chica itching to start a conversation.

"So, how's gregory?" she asked, turning to look at her friend. He looked back at her.

"He is alright," Freddy responded.

"Is he still scared of us?" she asked again.

"Yes, I am afraid so. I will keep him separated from you all for now. when he adjusts to the environment, I will start easing him into being around you," the bear nodded before receiving a nod in response as he went to join the 10 year old. When everyone was done with their food, they each went off to do their own thing, which for Freddy was helping Monty fix everything in his green room while Gregory took a nap in Freddy's room.

"You need a better outlet for your emotions, Montgomery," the bear sighed as he pushed the couch back in its original position.

"I know! I know! Ya don't gotta hammer it inna my head more than my ma already does," the alligator growled as he picked up the other part of his couch and placed it where it was supposed to be.

"Does it have something to do with bonnie?"

"Why'd ya think that?"

"You two were close, it is reasonable for me to think that your recent outbursts and lashing out has something to do with what happened to him."

"It's fine. the accident has nothin' ta' do with me."

"If you say so. But know that you can come talk to me if you need to."

"Yeah yeah, don' get ya fur all tangled up ova' me, Fazbear!" Monty laughed, prompting Freddy to let out a worried chuckle. When they were done fixing everything they could, Freddy went back to his room to check on gregory.

"How are you doing, superstar?" he asked once he stepped through the door. When he got no response, he approached his couch to see Gregory sound asleep. the bear smiled as he sat down on the couch by Gregory's feet and picked up his book and continued where he left off. The rest of the day went by smoothly; however, that could not be said about the next day. It started off as normally as the band expected it to, with Freddy eating breakfast with Gregory away from the others again. Lolbit had been called in to inspect the monty golf catwalks and see what they needed to fix.

"Montgomery Alliston, get your sorry tail in here now! You too, Chica!" they all suddenly heard the fox yell from the golf course lobby.

"Shit, good luck," roxy chuckled as the string players slowly stood up and walked to monty golf, deading the earful Lolbit was sure to give them once they got there.