3:30 AM

“You’re welcome. Anyway, I was thinking, is there anything I could use to slow down the others?”

“Bright light in the eyes can temporarily blind us. I suppose a Fazerblaster or Faz Cam could work.”

“Where can I get one?”

“You can win a Fazerblaster in Fazer Blast. Faz Cams are often confiscated in Monty Golf, but you will need a Party Pass to open one of those attractions. Chica normally gives them out for birthdays. Check her green room in Rockstar Row. You may find one there.”

“Use the service elevators at the back of the room. They go up to Rockstar Row. Here is my spare ID card, it will only work with my door,” Freddy finished as he followed Gregory up to the elevators and watched him scan the ID card on the scanner, causing the door to open as they walked to the elevator that would take them up to his green room. Once they got there, the duo was about to get the Party Pass from Chica’s room when they suddenly heard a voice.

“Come out, come out wherever you are,” a familiar voice deadpanned as Gregory noticed Vanessa’s flashlight sweeping Rockstar Row on the other side of the window.

“Freddy, it’s the rabbit lady again, what do I do?” he panicked as he turned to the bear.

“Calm down. You can get the Party Pass through the vent in my bathroom, you will just need to be quiet,” Freddy explained calmly. Gregory hesitantly nodded and went back into the bathroom and through the vent, where the spider toy had chased him yet again. He hastily unscrewed the vent cover and dropped onto the couch of the welcoming pink room as he heard the spider toy scuttling away. Once he recovered from the fall, he looked around the room and noticed a shiny gold slip of paper on the vanity and went up to take it.

“Freddy, I got the Party Pass!” he smiled as he tucked the gold slip in his pocket.

3:55 AM

“Well done. It seems Vanessa has left. I will come to open the door for you,” the bear congratulated as he made his way to the guitarist’s room to let Gregory out. Once they were back together, Freddy picked up the boy and started walking back to his room, just in case Vanessa or one of the performers wandered into Rockstar Row.

4:00 AM

403 words