month 3.75 - mystery place

Monty aggressively dug his teeth into the S.T.A.F.F bot he'd been decimating for the past... how long had he been here? With no way to tell time or know what day it was, he'd lost track of how long he'd been here. All he remembered was waking up here with most of his body mysteriously gone, all that was left of him was his chest up. After blowing off some steam on the poor dead robot, monty came to his senses and backed away from it.

"I need to go ta counselin'," he told himself. Without any other voices to hear but his own, the silence got pretty deafening.

"Oh wait, i can' go ta counselin' if i'm stuck in this hell hole!" he yelled and stormed off. Whoever took most of his body was at least kind enough to give him a metal plate on what was left of his chest so he wouldn't rip open his scales dragging himself across the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chica rummaged through the pile of moldy food and other garbage as she looked for something good to eat. She wasn't asking for much, just something that wasn't moldy. So far she wasn't having any luck. She was getting really dirty from her trash searches, so dirty that she could barely see any white on her feathers anymore, they were coated in a thick layer of grime and dirt with sticky, moldy, dried cheese covering her beak and the inside of her mouth, not to mention how much talking hurt her throat, she'd stopped trying ages ago. It was gross but it's not like she could wash it off, any liquid she found, especially water, was used to keep herself hydrated at least a little bit. Another trash pile combed through with no non moldy food. Chica sighed through her nose and tried to get up before suddenly collapsing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxy groaned as she ran into another wall. This was getting old. She clawed at the slab of metal over her face again, still not being able to get it off. She sighed and went over to one of the vending machines, the only things she knew the location of. A few days ago, a girl with a dainty voice and a light British accent had told her she'd put noise making devices on the vending machines so she could find them. That was something roxy was grateful for, but she was still worried about chica and azy. Where were they, were they here? Are they ok? The questions were buzzing around her head like a swarm of angry squits. Other than the British girl that one time, she didn't hear any voices besides her own. It was driving her to a breaking point. To keep herself from going completely insane, she would sing various songs to herself. Devil town, rises the moon, meteor shower, sports, july, 6 weeks; other songs like that. It was what kept her going. She kept running into walls and other obstacles the entire time, the only things she knew for sure about her environment was that there was a mirror across from a salon chair, she punched the mirror in frustration ages ago, and the vending machines made noise. Other than the chunk of metal over her face, she had razor sharp claw like pieces of metal over her real claws; they felt kind of like talon rings. She also had a metal chestplate over her boobs, presumably to protect her lungs and heart. But that would only raise the question of what the hell her lungs would need protecting from, she understood the helmet attributes of the metal on her head, but not the chestplate or the bit of metal on her jawline that connected to her headgear. She decided to not think about it for now and went to sit down and sing another one of the same songs. Those songs were starting to get as insanity inducing as everything else in this hell hole.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Freddy looked around but saw nothing but what he'd mapped out of the area he was in. he didn't know where he was but he couldn't see or hear anything but his thoughts. From what he gathered he was in fazer blast, but he didn't want to belive tis was actually fazer blast, it was completely destroyed. Surely he wasn't in fazer blast, much less the pizzaplex. It wouldn't be in the shambles it is now, right? He decided to forget about it for now as he continued trying to call for help. But no one came. He sighed and went over to one debris riddled area and feeling around when suddenly something hit him on the back and trapped him in the small crevice of the area.

"Hello, is someone there?! I'm stuck! Please help!" he pleaded. But no one came. he hopelessly tried to call for help with no luck.

Suddenly, a girl with a dainty voice and a light British accent coated in a warm golden light holding a lantern appeared and called out to him, it was a child of the light yokai. Freddy could barely understand her though.

"Just wait for a-" unintelligible "white rabbit-" unintelligible "she is the key! I promise she will free-" unintelligible "you! Remember, an 11 year old-" unintelligible "girl-" unintelligible "white rabbit-" unintelligible. "You stay there, ok?" Then she disappeared. Freddy was left confused. A rabbit kitten was supposed to save him? (yes, that's what baby rabbits are called, google it) He didn't buy it, surely her parents would stop her from going somewhere this seemingly dangerous. But he took the description of the girl with a grain of salt since there were a few gaps in between what the child of the light was telling him. But for now he was going to assume it was a rabbit kitten, and would do his best to keep her out of danger. He began trying to lift the debris off him so he could meet the kitten and protect her. He wasn't having much luck.

1010 words (I know this is jarring, but it'll work out I promise)