2:00 AM

The boy woke up in a very plain-looking room.

“Where am I? Look at all this stuff,” he wondered aloud, looking around the room before remembering what happened.

“Freddy? Freddy, are you there?” he panicked as he tried to activate his Fazwatch, to no avail.

“I’m trapped.”

“I’ll bet you think you’re real clever, Gregory. Yeah, I know your name! You’re in big trouble! So, you’re going to wait right there in lost and found until the restaurant opens or human control arrives!” a voice snarled from one of the speakers on the desk; it was Vanessa again. Gregory huffed as he looked around the room for something to get out with, which eventually found him in the form of an innocent screwdriver that sat on the security desk, which he took without a second thought. From his scanning of the room, he spotted a vent big enough to fit him and close enough to the ground so he could reach it. He used the screwdriver to take off the vent cover and break out of lost and found, having to make quite a bit of noise in the process due to the other vent cover being sealed from the outside; his only hope was that Vanessa wasn’t close enough to hear him. Once he was free, he hightailed it to one of the elevators and pressed one of the buttons randomly.

“Gregory… Gregory,” he heard Freddy say over his Fazwatch. Gregory was both relieved and worried.

“Freddy, help! The security guard found me!” Gregory replied, not knowing what else to say.

“If you get this message, come to the Roxy raceway entrance on the second floor. I piled up some boxes so you can hop over the construction fence and find me. Something is jamming my communications signal. Come to the Roxy raceway-” the message cut off, presumably because it was a looping pre-recorded message.

“I can hear you! I’m on my way!” Gregory replied, even though he didn’t think Freddy would hear him. Once the elevator arrived at the atrium, Gregory started looking for the raceway, which didn’t take as long as he thought it would because he ended up accidentally walking into the back entrance. He looked around for the boxes, avoiding security bots as he did so until he found them and hastily climbed over them.

2:15 AM

392 words