12:20 PM

“Wake up you two, it’s noon,” a voice rang out as Gregory fluttered his eyes open and looked around.

“You up, kid? If you are, I'm gonna need you to come with me,” the voice got closer as Gregory turned to see someone in a blue button-up and black jeans towering over him.

“Mornin’ kiddo, my name’s jeremy. Would you mind following me for a bit?” he asked with a smile.

“Why?” Gregory asked back, getting nervous.

“Well, when I came in this morning, officer Vanessa told me all about your little adventure and you need a little trip to the human control office to get you checked out, so i wanted to get that done right away!” Jeremy explained cheerfully.

“Can freddy come with us, at least?” Gregory asked as he sat up.

“Sure! Whatever makes you comfy, little man," Jeremy nodded and lifted the boy off Freddy's lap before setting him down.

“Oh fredbear! Wakey-wakey sleepy head! We gotta run Greg to the human control office!” he continued, shaking the bear until he lightly shoved the sugar glider away.

“Alright, I am awake,” Freddy sighed as he stood and stretched. Together, the trio went to jeremy’s car and drove to the human control office. Once they got there and got Gregory checked in, the doctor doing gregory’s health screening found out that not only was his ulna was broken and would need a cast, but he was malnourished and would need to go on a diet and have his weight checked each morning before breakfast.

259 words