4:00 AM

“Gregory, that Party Pass is very special. It will let you into Fazer Blast or Monty Golf. However, it can only be used once,” he explained as he scanned his badge on his door and put Gregory down once they were in the room.

“Great. How do I use it?” the boy asked, turning to face his new friend.

“Just give it to a Party Bot. They usually stay in front of the attractions collecting Party Passes. If you have one, it will let you in. i have marked both locations on your map,” Freddy continued, lowering down to Gregory’s level. The boy nodded and took a deep breath as he thought about which attraction he should go to.

“Let's go to Monty Golf,” he sighed as he left the room with Freddy following close behind. The pair eventually reached the lobby of the Golf course, where Gregory handed his pass to the Party Bot guarding the elevator. The bot did a little dance before moving out of the way so they could pass. As soon as Freddy got in the elevator, Gregory pressed the illuminated down button.

“Welcome to Monty’s Gator Golf - home of the hurricane hole-in-one! We’re currently closed for the night. Come back soon!” a pre-recorded audio of Monty played overhead as the elevator slowly carried the pair down.

“Look for the security office in the back hallway. Since there is no flash photography in Monty Golf, there is a Faz Cam holding service in gator grub," Freddy explained as the elevator came to a stop and Gregory made his way to the security office with the bear’s help.

“The security office is nearby. You might want to look around the office and see if there is anything useful,” the bear continued as Gregory wandered into one of the rooms and saw an orange Polaroid camera with reflective ears and a top hat along with red and blue accents.

“What is this? Looks like an old camera,” the boy asked himself as he picked the trinket up and began inspecting it.

“That is a Faz Cam. If you are in trouble, use the camera flash to stun the other performers and the S.T.A.F.F bots. Keep in mind that it will not work on Montgomery, due to his sunglasses,'' Freddy explained over his Fazwatch as Gregory grabbed the Security Badge from the head sitting on the desk, along with a colorful slip of paper that read ‘Mazercise ticket’ and a report he skimmed about Monty and bonnie roughhousing on the catwalks above the Golf course, before fleeing the office back to Freddy.

“Did you find anything useful?” the bear asked once his companion returned.

“Yea, a report about Monty hanging out on the catwalks and a ticket to something called Mazercise,” Gregory responded.

“That is great, you can now enter Mazercise!” Freddy smiled, choosing to ignore the Monty report. Together, the pair made their way back to the elevator they came through and headed to Mazercise, careful to avoid Roxy as they went. Eventually, they reached the gym’s entrance and Gregory handed the ticket to the Party Bot, who did a little dance before moving out of the way so they could pass. As soon as they opened the door, the pair was greeted by a warm pink room decorated with technicolor rainbow accents and various exercise machines as well as tables and chairs.

“Welcome to Mazercise! Sign up for a membership pass today! Super cool perks include discounts on Fazbear brand sports drinks, energy bars, and water bottles!” Chica chirped over the intercom. Gregory rolled his eyes and looked around.

“I will stay out here, just to be safe. But before you go, take this. It is a Mazercise control key,” Freddy told the boy as he handed him a pink card that looked similar to the Mazercise ticket, he nodded and took it before he went to a pink door that led to a weird off-room with what looked like a maze in one room across from him and another room with the door closed to his right. He decided to check out the maze.

4:30 AM

693 words