A/N

ok, so now that I look back on some of the earlier chapters, they're actually really bad. so I'm fixing them, I decided to ditch following the story as closely as I was before and am taking more creative liberties, as well as allude to stuff that I wanna do in the future. the fixes are because of these two things: good ideas, poor execution (months 2 and 3 are prime examples of this) or I just straight up ret conned stuff so it'd make more sense. I want this to be something that the 201 people that read this enjoy, and if that means admitting that what I wrote like a year ago is shit, then so be it. So I know I've kinda abandoned updating this thing, but that's mostly because I wanted it to marinate, but I don't think it will marinate too well if the first chunk is unwiped ass, so yea, I might update until I get to the end of RUIN, but then I have to rewrite some stuff that I don't like anymore.

(also here's a sneak peak of the new stuff. This was the outline I used, so not everything will be spelled right or even made sense)

Freddy suggests going through the salon. Roxy and chica overhear and beat them to it. Roxy is bombarded by the salon bots and gets angry. Gregory gets to the backstage room and thinks he’s safe until roxy gets in with him to avoid the salon bots. somehow, gregory gets to the salon-bakery backstage shortcut only to find chica, who has rollerskates in her boots (see notes), and is navigating the bakery with them and jumping over the counters (like how skate boarders do), much to gregory’s annoyance. Gregory grabs the map with marked human sanctuaries before leaving through the upper east server room and through the bathroom window in the salon. they go to Fazer blast and the shit for the finger blaster (or they already have it, also get the mystery mix through Bonnie's greenroom).

k bye <3