5:00 AM

They stayed like that for a while until monty told chica that he found freddy and they were on their way. Chica looked at the frightened child, who was looking at the ground as the catwalks creaked underneath them before a small clang sounded from where one of the bolts holding up the metal was.

"We'll meet you in the golf course, the catwalks don't sound like they'll hold up for much longer," she responded as she carefully walked towards the boy across from her.

"Gregory, I know I said I wouldn't do anything as long as you didn't use the camera, but the catwalks aren't very sturdy and might not hold our weight much longer. So let me carry you down to the golf course and I promise I won't do anything after that. You can get as far away from me as you want as long as you stay in my sight, ok?" the avian explained, keeping her distance in case he tried anything as she climbed over the safety rail.

"Ok, but you better not turn on me," gregory snarled back as he cautiously walked up to her, allowing her to pick him up and gingerly scale the props until they were safely on the ground, where she put gregory down and backed up to the wall while he stayed on the other side of the area. They went back to keeping their distance from each other while chica scanned the room for monty and freddy, who she spotted walking towards her.

"Over here, guys! Don't worry, Gregory's still with me," she smiled and waved so they could see her.

"Dija hear bolts poppin' out or somethin'?" Monty chuckled once he was next to his friend while Freddy ran over to Gregory and started checking for any wounds.

"Yes, actually," chica crossed her arms. Freddy snapped his head to the other two upon hearing this.

"Have the catwalks not been fixed yet?" he asked worriedly.

"Nope. Lolbit banned anyone from goin' on 'em 'till they're fixed," the alligator explained.

"So you go on the catwalks knowing full well that they could collapse at any second," freddy raised an eyebrow as he walked over to the other two with gregory in his arms.

"Well at least i didn't let a ten year old run around on them all willy nilly," monty smirked back.

"Touche," the bear playfully rolled his eyes.

"We should tell Vanessa we have gregory. You better have a good excuse for why you were hiding him from us, Fred," chica smiled as she started walking away, leaving the boys to catch up to her. Together they left the golf course before splitting up from freddy so he could take gregory to his green room while the other two found the security guard and let her know that the human was safe in freddy's room. From there, she sent chica to find roxy and tell her that she could stop looking for the kid while she and monty went to check on him. Once they reached the door and opened it, they were greeted by freddy sitting on his couch reading with gregory sound asleep on his lap.

"Please keep it down, he has just fallen asleep," the bear whispered as he quietly shut his book and placed it next to him. Venessa sent monty to his green room before walking in and sitting on the floor in front of the lead singer.

"Explain," she demanded. Freddy nodded and explained everything to her, much to her frustration.

"Freddy, you should've brought him to me instead of helping him hide from us," she growled.

"I know, but I believe he has broken something. I did not want him to go with you until I figured out what was wrong," the bear explained worriedly. Vanessa hummed.

"I'll have Jeremy take him to the hospital in the morning, keep an eye on him for now. goodnight," the rabbit instructed as she stood up and left the bear's room. After Vanessa left, Freddy went back to reading until he fell asleep.

5:20 AM

684 words