13

"Dele," Jude shook me gently, "We're about to be back in like literally a minute."
I nodded, waving him off and leaning back against the window, "Mhm."
I heard him laugh and felt the car jolt to a stop, followed by his hands against my body as he undid my seatbelt, causing me to flinch.

His eyes widened slightly, "I'm just taking your seatbelt off, we're back."
I smiled despite my eyes still be closed and mumbled an okay. Again, my ears were met with his laugh and him thanking the driver before the cold air hit me, making me realise he must've opened his door.

I rubbed my eyes, opening my door, "Thank you."
The driver nodded and I got out, walking around to Jude's side of the car and letting him put an arm around me, rubbing my arm in attempt to keep me warm.

"Thanks for tonight," I leant against him as we approached the entrance.
"You've said that already, it was no problem. Thanks for coming," he kissed my forehead, making me smile.

The main doors came into view, the big windows of light being a large contrast to how dark it was outside. I squinted slightly at the brightness as we walked up the steps, Jude stretching an arm outward to hold the door from behind me, letting me walk inside first.

"What do you reckon they had for dinner?" I asked, wondering what kind of fancy concoction we had missed out on.
He shrugged, "Probably something fancy as shit as usual."
"You sound grateful," I laughed.

"Nah, nah," he grinned as he shook his head and followed me up the stairs, "Obviously I'm grateful and that. But you said it yourself, sometimes you just need some cheap greasy food you know?"
I nodded, still laughing as I did so, "I'm joking, I get what you mean."

Just as we reached my room, my phone started ringing, making both of us jump as it caught us by surprise. I struggled to answer it, trying not to wake up the guys as I held it to my ear and walked into the bedroom.

"Hello?"
"Ayodele! You still haven't followed me back you snake. I didn't-"
"Give it back! Dick head!" I heard Alejandro's voice, making me laugh.

A few seconds passed of muffled arguing before I heard his voice clearly again, "Sorry Dele. Aryan's desperate for a follow back and won't shut up about it."
"Is he being for real? Ask him where his self respect is," I laughed, watching Jude raise his eyebrows as he tried to understand what was going on.

"She wants to know where self respect is," he said, accent still thick, "Wait, I'm gonna put you on speaker Dele."
"Bruv I wanna sleep man, I'm knackered," I complained.
"You can sleep once you follow me back. I thought we had a real connection you know? Then you just blank me, how could you?" Aryan spoke on the other end of the phone, snickering as I rolled my eyes at his antics.

"I'm a busy person innit, I haven't had the chance to," I made an excuse.
"Bullshit it's been over a week."
I laughed, "Fine I don't like you."
"Wow."
"You wanted an explanation!"
"I didn't think you'd actually say that! You're breaking my heart man," the sarcasm dripped from his voice as I kicked my shoes off, laying on my stomach on the bed.

"Nah I'm joking. But you only want a follow back because of my brother, I ain't stupid."
"What?" he said in disbelief, "I would never! Who even is your brother?"
"Taking me for eediattt!" I laughed loudly and heard as he did so too on the other end.

"Nah for real though, obviously your brother being Bukayo Saka is mad but I thought we could be mates. Come on we only put up with this idiot because we thought we'd get to be friends with you."
"¿Que? ¡Puta!"
I heard them scrapping and started to feel bad as Jude sat on my desk chair, fiddling with the skin around his nail. I gestured for him to come sit beside me on the bed and put the phone on speaker.