48

don't hate me but
2.5? months later:

"Blatantly a foul!" Kian threw his hands in the air, calling another foul when really he was just a sore loser.
"Right," I laughed, taking a seat on the grass despite the mud.
"Where the fuck is Jadon?"
"What's with the aggression!? Chill," I continued laughing, "You know he's late for everything."
"Yeah, yeah."

-

I've been living with Sancho for almost three months now. Yeah, I know, it was meant to be temporary. My personal shopping things been going crazy, I could definitely afford my own place but he didn't want to live alone so instead we just actually split the rent down the middle now. I haven't smoked or touched any sort of drug whilst i've been here.

Kian got an internship at some fancy company based near us and so I've been seeing a lot more of him and he's become quite close with Jadon and Marcus; it tends to be the four of us hanging out. I like that he's here since we've got almost the exact same background and he's been through everything with me. I also like being able to watch him ease out of the lifestyle he was living as he became more legit.

Bukayo has his own flat in west london now- a proper nice one as well. I go down and see him when I can but he's only made his way up here once which is fine by me, I like the change of scenery when I go to his.

All's been good to be honest but as for Jude, it's a sticky one.

-

"You haven't answered me in almost a week and now you're just acting like everything's fine?" I scrunched my face up in confusion.
I heard him groan, "I've been busy innit? I'm calling you now, ain't that what matters?"

-

"So what? You can't come over still? Do you even want to?"
"Of course I do, what the fuck?" I pulled the phone away from my ear, letting myself calm down before responding properly, "The next two weeks I've got so many clients booked. New ones too, I can't just drop them when I'm still only really getting started."

-

"And that Lily girl!" Jobe laughed loudly, finishing his food as I looked at him confused.
"What?"
He paused, mid bite of his chicken wing, "Huh? Who? Dunno?"
"Jobe. Talk."
"You're gonna make it into something it's not and I'll get the blame, please no."
"Jobe."
He groaned, leaning back in his chair, "It's his team's new photographer. She's english so they're friends."
"Right."

-

"She's part of my job, I can't help it."
"She's hugging your waist Jude."
"It wasn't like that. All the staff were there, we were celebrating."
"You celebrated alright."

"Oh don't even start with this one. You don't have one friend that's a girl and I've never had an issue with that."
"You would've if I was all over them like she is with you."
"Ayodele, please can we not argue. I miss you man."
I felt the frustration leave me as I cracked at his words, "I miss you too Judas."

-

"Are you fucking joking?" To say I was seething was an understatement.
"The media twist everything, why can't you just take my word for it?"
"Because you're never honest with me anymore!"

"I care for you too much to just mess it all up like this, I'm not an idiot."
"Debatable."
"Ayodele."
"Just tell me where you were!"
"Modelling shoots, trainings and the press conference. I've been busy."
"Then why are there these photos of you at these clubs? I thought I shouldn't come over yet because you wouldn't have had a good amount of time with me? Clearly you've got plenty of time on your hands."
"They're old fucking photos! For Gods sake!"