25

Surround Sound blasted through my speaker as I danced and got ready, simply shouting a 'come in' when a loud knock met my door. Not bothering to check who it was as I continued to rap along.

"Don't play 'cos I'm very invested in shots. Push the fucking pack off of the porch or break a pound down," hearing Jude's laugh made me glance over at him before carrying on, "Get this strap, if it happen to blow it makes surround sounds."
The boy had the audacity to turn the volume down, making me finally stop.

"There's no way you just did that."
He laughed, "I haven't seen you all day and you were blanking me."
"I would've spoken to you once the song was done," I complained, turning back to the mirror to finish blending my concealer.

"Now that is straight bullshit," he basically cackled, flopping onto my bed, "Another good song would come on and you'd say it's too good to skip."
I shrugged, "Pretty reasonable I think."
"Whatever," he rolled his eyes playfully as I mock gasped at the attitude.

"I'm joking, I'm joking!" he defended himself, making me laugh, "Come here man."
I turned but paused, "Nah you're sweaty."
"I don't care," he got up hugging me from behind, around my shoulders and neck and pretending to put me in a headlock afterwards.
"You're so annoying."

"You love me really," he smirked, making me raise my eyebrows.
"Oh really?"
"Yes really."
"Whatever," I copied, grabbing my trainers and slipping them on, pulling the tongues up before starting to tie the laces.

He laughed, taking my foot and placing it on his thigh as he stayed stood next to the chair I was on, tying the laces for me, "I'm gonna jump in the shower but the boys are downstairs if you wanna chill with them."

"You boys are annoying, I've got a new bestie," I grinned as he looked at me confused.
"Ehm excuse you. And who, what do you mean?"
"The team's new photographer, dunno how long she'll be here for but she's jokes. Better than you lot for real."
"Dele you're hurting me man," he held his heart, hiding a smile as he grabbed one of the clean towels off my shelf and threw it over his shoulder, "I'll be twenty minutes max."
"Make it thirty, you reek for real," I laughed loudly as he stood with his mouth open, "I'm joking!"

"The abuse I put up with," he shook his head, trying to stay serious but failing miserably as he started to crack up. He leant over to kiss my cheek and then was making his way out the door.

I turned my speaker off, grabbing Jude's tech fleece that was basically mine now and headed downstairs, collapsing onto the sofa next to Jadon.
"You good?" he laughed.
"Yeah. How many days until your game again?"
"It's on Friday. Two days."
"Shit."
"I know," he laughed nervously this time.

"You'll do great, don't worry," I rubbed his shoulder, getting back up and scanning the room for Rashford, "Seen Marcus about?"
He nodded, "Him and Lingz went gym."
"Wanna come annoy them with me?" I offered.
"Always," he grinned, jumping up and following me down to the room I had to sneak through last night.

The two best friends were both on running machines, side by side and their belongings all thrown in a messy pile next to them. 
"Marc, Jess!"
The sound of the machines, along with both their feet slamming against it, was too loud, making them shout back, "What? Huh?"
Jadon was laughing as I rolled my eyes, knowing they were just being annoying, stealing my own original goal off of me.

Rashford turned the speed on his down to a slow walk before leaning over to do Jesse's as well, meaning we could all hear each other now.
"Everything good yeah?" Marcus asked, eyebrow raised and referring to last night.
I nodded, "It's all calm now, don't worry. Sanch and me were just bare bored so thought we'd come annoy you lot."
Jesse rolled his eyes as I grinned.