Chapter 5

"Damn these cupcakes are amazing

"Damn these cupcakes are amazing." IU chirped happily munching on the yummy cupcakes that Taehyung and IU has made together, taking two long hours.

"Yes, but you put to much sugar in it. It's to sweet IU." Taehyung mumbled chewing at the cupcakes.

"Oh come on Taetae sparkle of bit sugar is good in life." IU mused intentionally using the the weird nick name he had giving to Taetae years ago.

Taehyung's jaw tightened as he glared at the place from where IU voice was coming. "Don't you dare use that name on me you candle!" Taehyung blurted angrily. Making IU  laugh out loudly at his friends tactics.

"Jeez Tae don't ever glare at me like that. It always felt like you can see through my soul boy." IU exaggerated seriously making Tae to scoff at him.

"Come on lets go inside. It's getting dark and chilly out here." IU mumbled standing up. Taehyung to stood up nodding in approval as he felt the cold wind in the garden swept pass him, playing with his shirt.

Tae hasn't brought his cane with him because his auntie felt humiliated while walking with a blind boy holding cane. So here is the boy without his cane walking softly just on hearing IU's mumbling.

From what Tae has known. IU's family is extremely rich. They are Jeons after all why won't she. The mansion they lived in is known in the entire city. His auntie is working here from past five years and she get payed hefty amount of money. His aunt often talk about how beautiful and posh the mansion is, even the portraits hanging here worth fortune and sadly he can't see it.

Suddenly he felt a hand holding his as he felt IU softly guiding him up the stairs.

You know I had told you about my cousin Eunwoo who went to abroad for studies. Well guess what?" IU spoke in an overly enthusiastic manner.

Tae chuckled softly as he spoke in a fake exaggeration manner. "What?"

IU scoffed at his fake acting. "He just came back to attend my wedding. Just imagine all my four brothers will be present in my wedding. Who are barely home altogether."

Tae nodded in understanding but than he made a confused face. "How come you have four brothers. From what I remember you only mentioned about Namjoon brother , that arrogant Jackson and this Eunwoo."

Before IU could reply Tae gasped his hand on his mouth and his face shocked. "Don't tell me your parents got a new baby brother for you!" Tae asked almost shockingly earning a slight smack on his head from IU, who glared at now giggling Taehyung.

Even tho Taehyung knew that IU has one brother and three cousin brothers but he said it all just to rile up IU. And the plan worked.

"Not new but he's my eldest brother and from not single angle he's a baby but rather a buff, hulk, giant builder of a man." IU exasperated putting emotions in her voice to elaborate.