Chapter 44

These few hours were the most torturous for Jungkook as he roamed outside the operating room

These few hours were the most torturous for Jungkook as he roamed outside the operating room. His heart felt heavy as he waited for his wifey.

After a few more minutes the operating room opened and Dr.Yoongi came out. He was wearing all that doctor surgical stuff as he breathed a sigh of relief and stood in front of a worried Jungkook.

He smiled softly. "The surgery was successful." He told him softly while smiling.

A relief washed over him. "Can I see him?" He asked hurriedly.

Dr. Yoongi smiled. "Right now he's under anesthesia but you can surely see him." He informed him softly and with a small nod he left from there.

Jungkook hurriedly went inside as he saw his precious doll laying there with a white gauze wrapped around his eyes. He slowly went close to him and sat beside on the stool.

He sat there for the longest of the time. Holding his small frail hand in his as he observed his wifey.

It was late at night when he stirred a bit in his sleep and tried to move. Jungkook held his hand immediately as he gave it an assuring squeeze. "I'm here Baby bear." He told him softly.

As the tae felt his touch and heard his sound, he visibly relaxed. Jungkook softly kissed his hand as he sat there silently.

"W-What time is it?" He asked him in his parched voice. "It's late night Bear, you should sleep." He told him softly as he caressed his hand with his thumb.

"Have you eaten your dinner?" He asked him softly knowing very well that he must be hungry. The man was silent which gave away his answer.

"I'm hungry." He told him softly, making him stand instantly. "Alright Bear I'll just go and come back in a second. Don't move from here." He warned him softly.

As he heard the door closing, he hissed as the effect of anesthesia was fading away and the pain just started to be felt.

Tae slowly touched his eyes that were coated in gauze. He still couldn't believe that he'll be able to see.

The opening of the door was heard as taehyung smelled that familiar cologne. Jungkook came and sat beside his bed on the stool. "I've brought this porridge for you, as you can't eat spices for a few days." Jungkook told him as if he's a child.

Taehyung pouted. "I'll only eat if you'll eat with me." He stated sternly making Jungkook stare at his Tiger. He did this just to make him eat.

"Fine." He mumbled softly as he settled tae bed in a slant sitting position as adjusted the pillows behind his back to make him comfortable.

He silently feed him but also had to feed himself on tae demands and damn that porridge was a torture. As soon as his Bear gets well. He won't let him eat that ever.

After finishing up, he helped him lay back as he covered his body with sheets.

"What's the color of your eyes?" He asked softly. He had thought a lot about the color of his eyes, but he never asked and now out of nowhere the question surged up in his hazy mind.