Chapter 45

"I tried my best Boss

"I tried my best Boss." Came the ashamed and sad voice of Jhope as he laid on the hospital bed staring down, not being able to face his Boss.

Jungkook smiled softly at his man. Jhope is one of his best man after Jimin, and he trusted him with every fiber in his body.

Jungkook softly patted his uninjured shoulder making him look up at him. "I know Jhope." He told him in a sincere voice, making a smile appear on jhope's face.

"You're my strong soldier. Get well soon." He told him with admiration and sternness in his voice as he gave a firm pat on his shoulder.

"I will." Said Jhope and Namjoon under their breaths as they nodded at each other and with a firm nod of Jungkook they left the hospital.

The doctors had informed that he's out of danger but the condition was critical at first but got under control. He'll be all better in a month or two.

Namjoon has already called an Uber driver and his car was parked in the office parking lot, and he knew Jungkook must be hurrying back to his precious wife and won't be dropping him at the mansion.

Jungkook nodded at Namjoon as he smirked, understating immediately that Namjoon knew he would probably run back home. Namjoon's Uber arrived immediately as he left and Jungkook was driving back home by that time.

It didn't take him much time. He is so damn late. He just wished that his doll must've slept because if he'll be waiting for him then man he's so dead for keeping him up till this time.

Soon he reached the estate but the sight in front of him was shocking.

The complete upper floor of his house was on fire as it was coming out of the window. His eyes looked at his men trying to extinguish the blaze. Aunt was crying loudly as Hana held her from moving in the house.

If Aunt and Hana are here then where is his wife? The man without thinking much came out of the car as he started running towards the house.

One of his men saw him as he held him. To stop him from going in, but he was not in his senses as he threw the man away from him. He ran to Aunt and asked hysterically.
"Where's My Taehyung?" His eyes pleaded to Aunt to say something good but Aunt wailed loudly as she pointed towards the window of his room from where the fire was coming out.