Chapter 32

"Taehyung. Jeon taehyung." Jungkook felt extremely proud while telling him about his wife's name.

"I want to meet Mrs. Jeon. And would like to request him to marry you again, so I can freak enjoy the wedding." Jimin spoke with enthusiasm, making Jungkook roll his eyes at his antics.

"The wedding kinda happened in weird circumstances." Jungkook informed him dryly as they reached the parking lot.

"Wait a second!" Jimin made a thinking face and in the next second his eyes widened. "You're not telling me the whole story." Jimin spoke with complete confidence as he now stared at Jungkook who was sitting in his Range Rover.

Jungkook cursed under his breath. He is not going to tell him anything because he so damn well knew that Jimin will not be happy at all after hearing his doings.

That man is maybe a part of the Mafia but his heart is always soft towards the innocent and will really be angry at him. Even though Jimin can't say anything to him he still didn't want him to know but knowing that man he will not let him at peace until he didn't get all the information out of him.

So Jungkook played his ignoring card as he turned on the engine. At this Jimin raised his brow at him as in 'run all you want dude but you can't escape me!'

"Don't think I'm done here. I'll visit your place tomorrow!" Jimin shouted going towards his own Audi that was parked opposite to his.

"Don't show me your face tomorrow!" Jungkook shouted from the car as he sped out towards the road without waiting there to hear his reply.

"This man literally makes me behave like an idiot." Jungkook mumbled to himself as he shook his head at his stupid friend.

Jungkook couldn't wait to take Taehyung back home as he sped towards the mansion and within a few minutes he was there. Luckily everyone was having dinner and eyes found the one and only boy like a magnet.

 Luckily everyone was having dinner and eyes found the one and only boy like a magnet

The boy wasn't in her plain morning clothes

The boy wasn't in her plain morning clothes. Though he was wearing a black suit from which he can decipher his sitting position . And he was wearing jewelry that was a bit her discomfort was clear on his face.