Chapter-8

Junkook was sitting in his personal jet returning back to Korea from Spain after an important meeting of Mangonel regarding the raid of cops at his farmhouse full of weapons in Madrid

Junkook was sitting in his personal jet returning back to Korea from Spain after an important meeting of Mangonel regarding the raid of cops at his farmhouse full of weapons in Madrid. It was a hefty loss but nothing he can't handle.

In just one day he made that secret agency begging on their knees. It just took a small meeting with the general who works for him and the job is done.

A slight stroke on his knee had his attention as his eyes met with the blonde who was eyeing him with lust and doing everything in her will to get his attention. Her hostess uniform was so tight at her chest, it looked like the buttons will pop out any second.

She gave him her seductive smile as the man smirked. Her lips were colored in a dark red shade as she crouched down to place his coffee at the table beside him and she moved so her chest was in his view.

Once done the girl intentionally pretended and fall on his lap, faking a yelp she tried grind on him.

His first instinct was to shoot the bitch in her skull and that could be done but after some fun.

Jungkook didn't stopped her as he placed his arms flat on the sofa seat and relaxed back. The girl turned slightly grinning ear to ear as if she had got a candy. She turned seductively to face him and tried to kiss him on the lips when the man grasped her throat in a warning. "Keep your filthy lips to yourself." He spoke angrily as he let her throat go with a jerk.

His words didn't affect her as she smirked and started grinding on him faster and harder. Jungkook felt his body responding and he let the blond to do her work. Then his phone started ringing.

Picking up the call he heard the panicked voice of Namjoon. "Jungkook!" The intense urgency in Namjoon's voice had him straightening up as the next words tensed him to the core. "O-our IU has gotten kidnapped."

"What?" He yelled so loudly scaring the blonde and standing up as the girl fell down. He abruptly moved to the pilots throwing orders to get him in Korea as fast as they could.

His mind racked with trillions of thoughts as his heart was feeling fear for his little sister. He was enraged at the thought of them harming his sister.

God help them! He will show no mercy.

Speeding the car like a maniac he reached the mansion in no time as he ran inside. The first thing that caught his sight was his family gathered around a small figure and small sobs could be heard.

IU!" Escaped his lips as the everyone turned to him and IU sobbed a cry "Bro." and came running in his arms. As the man engulfed his sister in his embrace like a protector caressing her head saying soothing words.

A relief washed over him after embracing his sister. A silent prayer of thanks escaped his lips to his lord unconsciously as he was extremely glad that Namjoon saved her before they could've taken her any far.