Chapter 77

Jungkook was worried sick. He was driving at really fast speed. His heart was slamming in his throat. He just prayed to god with the bottom of his heart that Taehyung must be fine.

Just half an hour ago he got a call from him and his voice was merely a whisper, he was breathing heavily and was asking him to come home as soon as possible. He asked him if he's fine or anything, but he just insisted to him being at home. Here he is speeding to his place.

Within minutes, he reached their. Stopping the car with a screeching sound at the porch, he stared at his security men who were standing in full alert but their face completely indicates that nothing happened but still he dashed inside the house and there he was, standing in the lounge as he ran to him and buried his form in a bear hug. His feet were almost off the ground.

I can't b-breathe!" Tae mumbled lowly, and he loosened his hold, and he was on his feet again as he breathed, but he didn't let go of him completely as his arms were still around as his eyes racked tae's form from head to toe for any injuries, but he appears fine.

"Boy! You scared the shit out of me!" He scolds him angrily and he smiled sheepishly.

"I've a surprise for you." He mused and hold his hand as he took him to their room. He made him sit on the bed. Went back to lock the door and came back to sit on his lap.

Jungkook fucking loved it when tae sits on his lap, and he knows it!

He wrapped his large manly arms around his waist and pulled him closer to him as he kissed his jaw.

"Tell me baby, where's my surprise." He huskily asked making his cheeks to tint red and a radiant smile appeared on his face.

Tae holds his hand that was on his waist and placed it on his belly. Jungkook's brow furrowed for a second or two and then his eyes widened in pure joy. He nodded his head as in asking him for confirmation, and he nodded back with a big smile and next thing he carried him in a bridal style and swirl.

Their laughter radiating in their room. "I'm so happy!" Jungkook spoke as he still carried him, their eyes twinkling as Taehyung pulled his face down by applying pressure on the nape of his neck as he kissed his forehead. "I'm happy too."

After Cuddling, they decided to call family and give them this beautiful news. Everyone was happy after hearing it. They were already blessed with a grandson, IU's son and now Taehyung is pregnant, they were really happy.

After dinner Taehyung was washing dishes, and he jumped abruptly cause Jungkook spanked him again. He turned off the tap and turned to give him a piece of his mind but tae's words died down by the intensity of his green eyes.

He gulped and took a step back but Jungkook was fast as he holds his waist and placed him on the slab. Taehyung gasped as Jungkook removes his shirt and threw it on the floor. His eyes took in his muscly form, and he removed his shirt impatiently, and he let him, followed by his pants. He was only in his undergarments as his lips took him in a passionate kiss.

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

Taehyung fisted his small hairs as he knowingly pressed his bosoms on his chest and wrapped his legs around his hips. Jungkook growled in approval as he cupped his bosoms and squeezed them hard making him gasp. "You know I fucking love these." He husked as he squeezes them again to emphasize on his words.

"Tell me Jungkook, what else you love?" He panted in his ears making him groan as he cupped his core possessively making him jolt. "I fucking love this!" He hissed at his lips, their eyes looking intense and filled with need.