Chapter 53

Shock plastered his features and soon red creeped his cheeks and the tip of his ears

Shock plastered his features and soon red creeped his cheeks and the tip of his ears. And suddenly he felt self-conscious as he tried to get in the wall.

"Shameless!"

Tae muttered under his breath lowly, so he won't hear as tae looks at his surroundings to get away from him, but he was caging him like a predator, and tae is feeling difficulty in breathing due to his closeness and not to even mention his eyes that were drilling holes in his head.

"I-I n-need to c-change." He stuttered trying to get out of his cage as soon as possible.

"Then change!" He stated motionlessly making tae jaw to drop at his words as he tried to control his discomfort at Jungkook's cold behavior.

Tae didn't want to argue with him further. He saw the gap between their bodies and the gap under his arm was enough for him to get out of his cage if he ducked and move hurriedly.

He smiled internally at his plan and decide to perform the task quickly but before he could move a step, Jungkook took a step closer to him, Jungkook body touching tae's making him to stiffen at his place as his eyes widen in shock and a gasp escaped his lips.

"Not so fast, baby boy!" He spoke in his husky deep voice making the boy to squirm in his place.

With one hand, Tae was clutching his towel tightly and his other hand landed on his chest to push him in order to create a descent distance between them, but he won't even budge.

Taehyung couldn't stop his body from reacting to his touch. He was melting and it wasn't helping his situation at all.

"W-What are you d-doing?" He asked big hesitant at his dare. Here this man who is hi husband, didn't remember him and on the other hand as being all touchy to him. Very bad!

"Stopping you from running away. Now tell me who sent you? Why are you here in my room and just in towel?" He bombarded him with his questions in his deep voice.

On one hand Tae wanted to wrap his arms around him and hug the life out of him, but he can't do that. As he didn't remember him and if he did that he'll think low of him. Like which boys throw themselves at strangers duh!