Chapter 42,Part -2

He stopped as he faced him

He stopped as he faced him. "I'm going to make you mine Bear. Mine!" He told him in his ear as he nibbled at it. Making him nod in haze.

"You're mine to ravish and mine to cherish!" He said deep words.

Jungkook started kissing his cheek, his jaw and then to his neck. He kissed everywhere on his neck then started sucking on certain spots. Taehyung moaned loudly when Jungkook sucked below his earlobe. He smiled and again did it. Then going down sucking on his collarbones leaving marks everywhere.

"Ahnm k-kook.... bite." Taehyung moaned while grabbing Jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook chuckled at his impatient Bear and bit below his earlobe.

He kissed Taehyung again running his hand on his body, he touched taehyung bare thighs and squeezed a little, making his wifey moaned feeling his big hand on his silky smooth skin.

"Baby bear, are you sure you are ready. I can wait, "Jungkook whispered at Taehyung's lips, smiling at his concern. Now he wants jungkook more than before.

"Please love me" he smile cupping his face blushing while biting his lips. Jungkook nuzzle his nose on taehyung soft cheek making the latter smile at him. "I will, my bear"

He pinch his pinkish buds lightly. Taehyung throw his head back and moaned loudly, he is so sensitive at there.

Jungkook moved down and started kissing his neck again, moving down kissing softly everywhere, he wanted to cherish him, and wanted to make his wifey feel good.

Taehyung arched his back when Jungkook sucked on his left bud while rubbing his right bud. "Kookkkk~~~ mhmmm soo goood~".

It's the first time he's naked infront of someone. He's nervous but not scared because it's Jungkook. He trusts him, he knows his husband would take care of him.

"Ohh bear you are so beautiful, how can I not admire you? It's impossible...." He smiles lovingly at him and kisses his forehead "and you're all mine now."

"All yours." Taehyung declared. They kissed again and after a while both were fully naked kissing each other, running their hands on each other's body claiming them as theirs.

Jungkook marks taehyung's body leaving soft pink blotches all the way to his thighs. He already prepped him and now was ready to make his love all his.

"I love you, bear" jungkook whispered and entered his tight velvety walls. He let him adjust to his size, sucking his buds to distract him from the pain. After a while Taehyung nods.

He intertwined their hands togetherand kissed taehyung and started to move his hips, in and out. Both moan at the feeling of each other.

Body to body, being one as physically, as well as heartedly. Both love each other with passion and pour all their feelings through actions.

"Ahhh... Jungkook there mhmm right t-t-there." Taehyung moaned more loudly, arching his back when Jungkook hit his prostate. He throws his head back moaning jungkook name while being pleasured by his husband.

Soo good"...Ah fuck baby you feel so mhm good~." Jungkook moans near taehyung ear making him shiver more at his deep voice. They both were feeling close.

"F-faster Kookk Ahn faster p-please.... hmpp m-more" taehyung was crying in pleasure. It feels so good, he doesn't want jungkook to stop.

Jungkook thrusted faster just like his baby wants but still was careful not wanting his baby to hurt a little bit.

"Close, i am ahh c-close Kook.." Taehyung moaned. He was feeling lightheaded. "I am too... let it out baby"

Taehyung scratched jungkook back absentmindedly and cum with a loud moan of jungkook name. Jungkook came after a few more thrust filling the barrier.

Jungkook doesn't pulls out from him and lays on top of taehyung both breathing heavily.

As the Jungkook see the wrecked state of tae.His dick twisted inside tae as he once again started thrusted with inhumane pace.

The stars that beamed in happiness at the sight got their eyes covered by the clouds that smirked mischievously at the hidden stars as the moon shines bright, speaking the story of love as its tranquil light reached everywhere. The waves crashed with the rocks, dancing in joy as the boats sailed to the depths of life as two souls intertwined.

The younger members of the wind blushed as they twirl around the leaves making them rustle in serene. The elder members of the wind stared flabbergasted at their younger ones as they tried to cover their eyes blushing like roses of heavens.

The night moved slowly. The moonlight illuminates the dark room as the breeze hustles around. Washing across the shores with a warning of dark nights but want to cherish the moment a little longer.

Their breaths intertwined as their bodies collided sending sparks through every vein as the sky was drowned in the blush of red.

"That night they became two bodies and one soul."

*****************

I hope im not that bad...