Chapter 25

Taehyung was standing on the right side in front of the stage where IU was seated with Jong-suk as everyone was congratulating them and the wedding was done

Unknowingly he was rubbing his palm furiously, where that hulk had kissed him. He can still feel his soft warm lips and Jaw as he placed his palm on his mouth to stop his atrocities.

After IU's reception she will leave this place immediately. "You can't remove my touch by furiously rubbing on your palm." That same deep voice spoke beside him, dangerously close to his ear, above her head as he jumped in his place.

Not replying to him. He took two steps away, hitting his side to the chair in a rush. His eyes were wide as he clutched his shirt into fist. He was scared, what if people saw them? What will they think?

Gulping he holds the head of the chair for support. He can still feel his heated gaze on him and felt Junkook coming closer.

I don't know if you can dance as well as Baby bear. I was unable to take my eyes off you in IU's function." He rasped near his ear.

Taehyung's eyes widened at his words and all the color drained out of his face.

He was watching him! He saw his dancing! He saw him doing sexual moves!

Jungkook was enjoying the shocked expression on his face. His doll like figure clad in red was looking beautiful. He saw how men were giving extra long glances his way. It made him want to take their eyes out as he went to stand beside him intentionally and glared at all the ones staring, and they immediately got the dangerous message that Jungkook's green hawk like eyes was giving them as they looked away.

Taehyung didn't know where Min Young Auntie went after telling him to stay there. Taehyung couldn't see but all these people sure can. God knows what will they say after seeing him standing this close to him.

The mere thought of him watching his dancing had his skin crawling in fear. He shouldn't have danced.

He felt him taking a step closer as his cologne reached his nose. But before he could say something a voice rang loudly near them.

"Belle?" Taehyung's ears perked up as he immediately faced the area from where the voice came from. Footsteps were heard as Jackson came and stood in front of him.

"Damn Belle!" You look precious." Jackson spoke mischievously, wiggling his brows. Even Tae couldn't see his facial expressions but his voice said it all.

"Belle!" Jungkook snickered.

Jackson's eyes landed on Jungkook who was staring at him with cold expressionless face. His face was screaming danger as Jackson had made a life threatening mistake. Jackson gave his weird killer look and face a word smile. Not understanding his behavior at all.

Jungkook was wearing black suit looking extremely handsome as Jackson was wearing dark blue suit.

Nodding weirdly at the freezing looking Jungkook. Jackson faced the beauty. "You know, you can compliment me as well as Jacksonnnn you're looking handsomeeee..."Jackson spoke in a girly voice making Tae crack a smile.

He smiled, seeing Tae smile. "Let's go Belle. IU is asking for you." He held his hand and placed it on his arm, so he could follow him there.

"Jackson!" A low growl came from behind Taehyung as the boy gasped.

Jackson brow furrowed as stared at Jungkook's angry face and Taehyung removed his hand from his arm and simply held the corner of his sleeve making Jackson to chuckle at his innocence as they went to IU.

"I think Jungkook bro ate something bitter today!" Jackson joked to Taehyung as he simply nodded.

Jungkook stared at their retreating back. His eyes blazed in fury. Why the hell did he called Tae.. Belle! He fucking touched his hand! Dammit!

Clenching his jaw, he controlled his anger. He needs to have a word or two with Jackson.

"Congratulations IU. May all your wishes come true." Tae congratulated her as both the hugged each other.

"And I wish a handsome man to came on a white horse and marry you." IU exclaimed joyously, making Tae to smile even though his heart felt sad because no one is going to marry him.

Soon the time for her departure arrived as everyone cried. Uncle Seo-joon was holding a crying Auntie Min young as IU was hugging her brothers one by one.

And each one of her brother blackmailed Jong-suk for if he hurt their sister or make her cry. He'd be a dead meal. The groom simply gulped and nodded in understanding.

IU hugged Tae as both cried. No one could simply say that they aren't related.

"Shhh IU you're ruining your makeup." Seo Ye Ji wipes IU's tears with tissue as she told her to stop crying. In no time the cars came, they settled down and left.

Everyone was sitting in the hall all sad but also happy. Taehyung went to the kitchen and made tea with help of the maid for everyone and the maid gave it to everyone.

Uncle Seo-joon smiled as he made the standing Tae to sit beside him as he patted his head lovingly. "I've completed my duty of marrying my one child. Now I'll complete my duty of marrying my other child as well. May God bless you with kind man, my son."

Uncle Seo-joon patted his head lovingly as the boy couldn't keep his tears at bay. He was crying because of the fatherly love that this person was giving him, who was not even his blood.

"I thought, I got rid of one annoying but you brought another sister to annoy me Dad." Namjoon mumbled with fake sadness making everyone laughs as Tae smiled slightly.

"I'm ready let's go!" The hurried voice of Tzuyu came as she came down the stairs in a heavy dress and fully baked face.

Everyone stared at each other in complete silence for two seconds and then everyone burst out laughing.

"Where were you?" Seo Ye Ji asked angrily as she went to Tzuyu. "I was sleeping." Tzuyu replied simply.

"Have you seen the time?" Seo Ye Ji asked angrily as Tzuyu made the confused face.

"No, why?" She asked, staring at her fancy rings in her fingers.

"Because the Weddinf is over and departure is already done." Jackson spoke loudly so Tzuyu could hear and her expression was priceless.

"What?" She shrieked so loudly, making Jackson laugh out loud.

"You were dead sleeping to miss the function I guess." Jackson joked making Eunwoo to hit him in the stomach with his elbow as in to make him quiet.

"This is bullshit!" Tzuyu hissed as she glared at everyone.

Taehyung was quietly smiling. Jungkook stared at his smiling face and smirked mischievously. My bear did something fishy, he thought.

Taehyung can feel someone's eyes on him, and he felt extremely uncomfortable knowing very well who's gawking at him.

"I want to talk to you Jungkook!" Tzuyu spoke up, making Jungkook look her way.

His face lost its amusement as he simply stood up and went to his room with Tzuyu trailing behind.