Chapter 33

His growl boomed in the room as tae heart froze and lost the rhythm of beating for a second

He closed his eyes in fear and didn't dare to utter a word. His blood was freezing in his body because of fear. Fear that he'll hurt him.

Tae slowly felt rough fingers caressing his back, and he jolted in his place. Stifling a sob. He thought that he didn't want to stop.

His breathing stopped and his blood froze as he hurriedly made him sit. His back still facing him, he abruptly undid his shirt.

A gasp was heard from his lips but the boy was too stiff and numb to understand the situation at hand. His hands clutched the pants at his front.

As his fingers trailed his back. He closed his eyes and bit his lower lip. All his will to stop this evaporated his system. He knows he didn't consider his words. He won't wait till he's ready. If he wants to have him then he'll have him. And he won't have a say in it.

But the mere thought that he didn't consider his request hurt him so much.He shouldn't be feeling hurt from his acts after all he knew this was inevitable.

"Who did this?" His voice boomed in the room as he jumped in his place. It took him few seconds to understand what he said but still he couldn't get the proper grip of his words.

"W-What?" He stuttered in a broken voice.

Jungkook moves as he now sits beside his on the bed. His eyes cold as he stared at his trembling form.

"Who flogged you taehyung?" He asked seriously, his voice deep. He saw how his expressions changed from scared to confused to understanding, pain and self consciousness as he immediately tried to cover his back.

"I will not ask you again. Who hurt you?" His voice dripped with cold seriousness.

His lips wobbled and more tears formed in his eyes as he tried to form the words. "N-Nora A-Auntie." He spoke with quivering lips.

He can't believe his ears. How can someone this close to him do such a thing!

"Why?" Came his calm, calculated voice.

He bends his face down more if possible as he stutters. "B-because I t-tried to r-run away from t-their h-home." He mumbled softly as he tried to control his tears.

Why did you try to run away?" He again asked calmly. His eyes on his shaking form.

Taehyung kept quiet not saying anything as he continuously wiped his tears, but they kept on falling.

Holding his arm in his firm grip. Tae flinched as he made his face. "Tell me." He spoke sternly.

Biting on his inner cheek. His eyes watered more than he spoke. "M-Mark her s-son, s-started h-harassing me w-hen she w-wasn't h-home. I t-told her-about it and s-she dismissed m-me saying w-who l-like to touch a trash. B-because of t-that I r-ran away b-but... but-" His voice broke as he wiped her tears with a quivering chin.