Chapter 31

Oh, my son wants to stay

Oh, my son wants to stay. That means it's only you leave Kook." Auntie Min young spoke mischievously.

Jungkook eyed the boy, and he oh so desperately wanted to teach him a lesson. This boy always did this. Every time he tells him not to do something and this tiger does that only, taking advantage of the situation.

"Alright then I'll come back tomorrow to pick him up." He stated motionlessly in calm manner. Because he knows his brothers all too well. If now he decides to stay they'll probably tease the fuck out of him. And he also had some office work to complete back at home.

Keeping in his anger he slowly nodded at everyone and left the mansion.

Tae was in IU's room and IU was in the restroom when the door to the room opened followed by Min young auntie's sweet voice asking permission to enter. The woman approached Ta and sat beside him on the bed.

Taking Taehyung's hands , the woman spoke softly. "Tae If you ever considered me as your mother then I wanted to talk to you about something that every mother thought to child before marriage. I know in which circumstances you got married was not good but. No one can fight what's written in fate. But you can always make things better in your situation. A wife is stronger than husband not physically but emotionally. He can handle such extreme conditions with so much grace that if a man were put into such conditions he'll lose himself." Min young caressed Tae's cheek lovingly as she continued.

My son, these husband appeared to be all strong and mighty but from inside they're like children. Where wife can endure so much they simply can't so it gave shape to their anger. A wife should always be side to side with his husband in every step of life. He must listen to him and treat him with love and care. If a husband is angry like fire his wife should stay quiet and be water and the same goes around. This is how marriage works. But the best moments happen if you let your husband love you and cherish you, body and soul." Min young auntie spoke with twinkling eyes. Observing the red tinting newly wedded flushed cheeks as it made Min young auntie giggle.

"My Kook would appear all dominant and powerful and you might get scared of him but if he loves someone, then he truly cares. His anger often takes the best of him and just anything can tick him off. So be careful Tae, don't play with fire." Min young spoke seriously and the boy took in a shuddering breath