Chapter 38

Tae was drinking water when IU dropped that bomb on him as he went into the hysterics of cough as IU rubbed his back softly to sooth him out

"What?" Jungkook asked in his tensed voice, making Taehyung to gulp.

"Me and Jong-suk are going so we thought that you both must also go on vacations to know each other better. So I've booked your tickets as well." IU stated simply as it's nothing big but just random tickets for watching a movie in cinema.

Taehyung felt that same heated gaze on him again as he stayed quiet nor saying yes nor no. "I'm busy with work." Jungkook calmly tried to get a hold of the situation as he maintained his calm.

"See I've told you." IU smirked as she elbowed Jong-suk who was also smirking, making Jungkook to narrow his eyes at their behavior.

I know you'll say something like this so I've already talked to your uncle seojoon and auntie Min young about this matter and you can't deny them." IU informed him triumphantly.

Jungkook sat there staring at his sister as if he wanted to murder her. "You didn't told them?" He asked unsure.

"Oh! I did brother!" She spoke sarcastically making Jong-suk to smirk proudly, finally Jong-suk got to see someone talking to Jungkook in his own way.

"I've done your shopping as well." IU spoke enthusiastically to Taehyung, making the timid boy force a smile on his face.

The waiter arrived as he took their orders and left. IU talked with Tae non stoppable as Taehyung felt really good after coming out of the house after one month. It felt refreshing.

They ate their food in silence as their men talked about sports. IU kept on talking about the things they'll do and the places they're going to visit over there. The girl was so hyped up to go to that place.

After dinner they said their goodbyes as IU told them about the timings of their flight and that she'll be on their place first thing in the morning and then they'll go altogether from there.

They both were in his car driving back to their home. None of them spoke a word. One was keeping everything in and the other didn't want to make things worse.