Chapter 10

A sharp pain radiated off of his forehead and his whole body aches and is stiff

A sharp pain radiated off of his forehead and his whole body aches and is stiff. Hissing he tried to move but his back felt stiff. Slowly he opened his eyes but still met with dark. The only way he knew it was morning was the darkness occurring less dark as compared to the night darkness.

His hand shot up to his forehead and he hissed in pain feeling dried blood there. Slowly everything of the last night events sink in and bitter tears formed in his eyes.

The room was deadly silent which meant he's alone.

He slowly touched his aching arm which he held in his death grip and winced in pain. The mere touch is causing him pain. He knows it must be badly bruised. Then his hand touched the cheek where he slapped him. It was swollen.

When his Aunt used to slap him, he would feel pain but the man who slapped him was far from painful it was completely brutal.

His eyes welled up more recalling his inhuman behavior. God knows what this man wanted from him. Even when he told him he didn't know where that Seung Hyun is. He kept on pulling his hair mercilessly.

He must get out of this place!

Clutching his shirt around his form, He slowly with the help of a wall he roamed the room and again observed his surroundings. He found the restroom and did his routine. His stomach grumbled and he bit his lips when hunger hit him.

Closing his eyes for brief second he opened it again and tried to console himself. "It's okay Tae, you are strong remember the times you beard when Aunt made you starve, consider it one of that awful time. It will pass." With that self motivation he wiped his tears.

The door to his room creaked opened and the boy dashed to the closed door of the restroom where he was in and applied pressure on it with his back so the person won't be able to come in.

His eyes were closed and sobs threatened to escape his lips but his heart almost stopped when he heard a female voice coming from the room.

He felt the other person rattling with the door's knob. "P-please." A soft cry escaped his lips.

Open up kid I wont hurt you. The woman spoke softly and Tae was hesitant but felt a ray of hope emerging in him. Wiping his tears he opened the door slowly waiting for the impact of slap or something but was met with soft hand on his elbow.

Opening his eyes the boy bit his lip as he hold the woman's hand. "P-please h-help me." He mumbled softly and in reply got nothing as the woman walked him to the bed and made him sit.

After few seconds of staring at the crying innocent boy the woman spoke up. "Child I can't help you. Here," She made Tae touch a dish as she placed a spoon and fork in his hand and she continued. "Eat this. I'll come to collect the dishes." With that said the woman stood up and Tae too lurched up.