Chapter 47

Taehyung felt light pain in his head as his hand groggily went up and his fingers massaged his temple

Taehyung felt light pain in his head as his hand groggily went up and his fingers massaged his temple. He remembered being on the dining table and then someone came and his senses returned as he recalled Jimin's last words before he went unconscious.

He went alone!

The line kept repeating in his head like a mantra as he couldn't keep his heart at a normal pace.

He can understand a person being all strong, powerful and mighty but then again four men are far stronger together then one alone.

Why did he went alone? Did he think so highly of himself that nothing will happen to him? How stupid can he get?

The pain in his head was increasing. He couldn't help but recall that Lee got killed by him being Kidnapped by none other than Jungkook then why in the world he went alone?

His heart was falling in the pits of his stomach just by thinking of all the bad scenarios that could happen to him. He should've thought of him before deciding to go all alone.

What will he do if something happens to him? He couldn't even bear such thought as he felt like crying at that moment.

A knock was heard on the door before it creaked open and Tae straightened up and adjusted; he didn't know who it is.

"You're up Belle." The all too familiar voice of Jackson as Tae's head snapped to his direction, and he narrowed his eyes him but sadly he can't see his anger through his eyes because of the gauze covering it.

He heard more footsteps and for a moment he thought that all the family just came in his room, as he tried to understand the situation.

You fainted." Came the calm voice of Jimin as he snapped his head towards him, clenching his jaw. "It was due to stress." He informed him softly but Taehyung wasn't taking anything in.

He was angry at them, beyond angry because they left his husband all alone in such dangerous circumstances. It's not like their hands are bound or if Jungkook told them to go back, they'll come back like kids. No! They should've gone after him secretly as his backup but no! They're being stupid.

"I'll go and tell aunt Minyoung, you're awake." Eunwoo spoke up, making him clench his fist.

"How could you!" He spoke under his breath as their ears perked up at his words. "How could you people do this to him?" He spoke clear and loudly this time making them stare at his angry form.

Jimin can't say a word because he knows he's absolutely right in his place. He's Jungkook's wife, and he would definitely be worried about him. And he must be considering them plainly stupid. And it's better this way.

"How could you leave all alone out there." he spoke angrily this time as his face portrayed how angry he was.

Jackson gulped at his anger because this is surely the first time they're witnessing it and the boy surely looked like he would kill them with his bare hands.