Chapter 56

Five days has passed just like a blur. Things were going normal till now. Every day, Tae would wake up, make their breakfast, inform him about his exercises and medicines. Make lunch then stay in his room and then make dinner.

That was his routine now. They won't talk much neither he teased him. They lived like strangers under the same roof, well, come to think of it, they are really strangers.

He didn't say anything harsh to him after that day, matter of factly, he didn't talk to him at all as if he's not even there.

Taehyung wasn't liking it at all. Tae wanted his Jungkook back but it felt like he's so far yet being so close. But this is his life now. He can't loose hope. No, he can't! That's not even in his options.

It was Saturday and like everyday he was preparing lunch for them. Last night he was unable to sleep, and because of that he was feeling bit tired. He decided to take a nap after eating breakfast.

Tae placed their food on the dining table and settled down on his seat. He did what he was doing from last five days. He waited for him to come, and then he would start eating.

Just like that he heard his footsteps reaching, he didn't look up. When he settled down on his seat, he served himself and him and started eating his food. Tae can feel his gaze on him, but he ignored it. Silently eating his food and when he was done, he stood up and went in the kitchen washing his plate, he felt him entering the kitchen.

Tae dried his hand with the small kitchen towel and turned to face him, cause he knew he's here to talk otherwise he would never be standing here.

Tae honey eyes met his cold green ones, which were giving nothing away as he spoke up. "Tonight there's a party held for me. We both are going, be ready at seven. The dress will be at your door at five." He ordered him coldly and then left just like that not giving further information. He glared at the place from where he left.

Sighing he thought to make the best of it. He can assume that he's taking him out and both of them can have a good time and might be he get to know him. A smile formed on his lips thinking of it as a good chance for both of them to come closer.

Taehyung went to his room happily and decided to take a short nap, so he could look fresh afterwards.

He woke up after an hour and half, and felt kinda refreshed. He checked the time and it was exact five and on cue his door was knocked. He remembered Jungkook informing about the dress and opened the door.

A guard was standing there holding two large bags and his eyes were cast down in respect. Tae told him to place the bags at his door only as the man nodded, placed the bag near the door and then left.

Taehyung picked the bags and then closed the door behind. He placed the bags on bed and one by one he opened them. In first bag was a Black outfit,, it looked beautiful, which took his breath away and in second bag were expensive shoes.

Taehyung then went into the restroom for shower. He took long and relaxing shower as he has a lot of time. He took his time in scrubbing his sling softly and washing himself.

Tae then wore a bathrobe as he came out of the restroom the first thing he did was to lock his door as he then sat on the dressing table and did his light makeup which was gladly there in the drawers when he came in this house again.

The makeup was so soft that it looked almost natural with his beauty. With extreme difficulty and trillions of trials he was able to wear that Dress because he dont know how to tuck correctly. Tae wore his shoes and he was ready on time.

 Tae wore his shoes and he was ready on time