Chapter 61

Jungkook's Pov:

Jungkook was furious when he heard Jackson confessing his love to Taehyung. He was outraged. He felt betrayed from Jackson's side and a sudden excessive surge of possessiveness towards Taehyung clawed his heart.

He didn't want to hurt Jackson but when he said that Taehyung will be going and not staying here. Something twitched in him and he lost his sanity. He had badly beaten his own brother, his own blood.

And when Taehyung cried holding Jackson's head in his lap. He felt that clawing feeling on his heart again. He didn't know what it is or why it is.

He just stared at his men took Jackson to the hospital. He was crying badly. Why? For Jackson? But he heard what he said to Jackson. He was clear to Jackson that he's Jungkkok's wife, and he won't lie, he felt a tug at his heart.

Not being able to stay there. He left. He drove at full speed and ended at one of the VIPs secret club.

His mind was blasting with emotions that he was unfamiliar with. And waves after waves of pain racked his head.

He sat on the stool at the bar and ordered a shot of alcohol. He need to get these emotions out of his system. So he drank after such a long time he drank as the bitter liquid felt like burning as it passes from his throat.

He was drunk after few shots of alcohol but still he was in enough senses that he could drive.

Exiting the club, he gets in his car and was driving back to his place. His mind was running with millions of thoughts and his heart was just totally out of his understanding. It was like he didn't even know who he is?

He was driving when his eyes landed on the envelope that was placed on the passenger seat just beside him. His brows furrowed as he knows it wasn't there before. As soon as he reached the house, he parked his car at the porch and held the envelope.

He tore the cover and pulled the piece of paper out. A skull was imprinted in the background of the paper. His eyes then landed on the content that was written.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

What a waste, you got such a beautiful flower all to yourself. You're a sinner just like us then why you get such a pure angel?

Don't worry, soon I'm gonna take him away from you. Kim Taehyung is mine. His snow-white skin will bear my marks. His lips will sing my name. His hair man!His honey orbs will reflect my love.

He's my princess! Everything of heis is mine. His body and soul. Damn his curves man! I can't wait to ravish his small form. His voluptuous frail figure, writhing and moaning under me. Oh! my God! I'm hard just by writing it.

He's mine! And I'm gonna claim my princess soon!

His future and your death."

Sheer rage boiled in his form as his eyes reddened in anger. He crumbled the piece of paper in his fist as he marched in the house. Going in the kitchen the first thing he did was put that fucking piece of paper on fire.

He marched to his room. Took off his coat and threw it away on the floor as he sat on the bed with his head in his hands. The anger was so severe that his veins were bulging out in his neck. The alcohol in his system didn't calm him down one bit, it was as if it turned his insides on fire cause of rage.

Then he heard the clicking link of door. His head shot opened as his gaze landed on the freshly bathed beauty. His wet hair covering his forehead. His hair man! Those words played in his head as he called tae to himself.

He was hesitant and looked scared of him. Why? When he asked him to sit on his lap, he didn't obliged, so he cornered him on the restroom door.

He did what he yearned to do from last few days. He ducked his face in the crook of his neck and inhaled his freshly scent. A wave of excitement rushed to his crotch making him hard.