Chapter 64

Dr. Yoongi was about to say something but stopped as soon as his eyes landed on Taehyung who was also staring at him shocked. Confusion was on everyone's face.

Jimin decided to take the things in his hands as he stood up, gave the half drink glass to Jin and told Dr. Yoongi to follow him softly.

Dr. Yoongi who was confused, gave a tight smile to Taehyung as he followed Jimin outside of the apartment.

Jin went to the kitchen as the other three silently drank their juice.

After a while when they both emerged back in the house, Jimin was looking pleased as Yoongi without a word went to Taehyung who immediately stood up and Yoongi hugged Taehyung. "Welcome." He mumbled softly yet happily making the tension in the room to lower as Taehyung smiled back softly.

Jimin eyed both the men as if telling them it's time to go. Both stood up ready to leave making Taehyung to turn to them.

Jimin came forward as he smiled at him softly. "Stay here for a while until you feel like coming back." His words soft and comforting.

"We'll visit you often. It's not like we're letting you go." Namjoon mused at him, softly patting his head with a grin making him to smile softly as he felt certain someone's widened gaze on him.

"Take care of yourself." Eunwoo mumbled softly with a small smile as Taehyung nodded and one by one they left the house not after mumbling there goodbye's.

Jin who didn't know what's happening stared at his brother Yoongi who was thinking hard. "Hyung this here is Taehyung. He was my patient once, now he's going to stay with us for a while." Yoongi spoke enthusiastically looking towards Jin who looked confused but nonetheless nodded his head in understanding.

"Taehyung this fine piece is my elder brother Jin." Yoongi introduced with a wink making Jin to glare at his sister and Taehyung to give a small smile.

Yoongi instantly holds Tae's hand as he guided his in one of the rooms. "This is my room, oh no! It was cause now it's going to be your room." Yoongi spoke happily making Taehyung to immediately shook his head in negative.

"No, it's alright. I can stay in the lounge." Taehyung spoke softly making Yoongi to gasp out.

"Oh, come on. This is the first time we are having guest, so I'm not listening to you, I was your doctor so you must listen to me." Yoongi spoke sternly making Taehyung to smile softly.

After that in few minutes Yoongi took his important stuff and went in the other room as he said he'll share it with Jin.

Taehyung felt awful for making someone leaves there room for him. When Yoongi came back Taehyung tried again. "I'm not liking it. I'm sorry if I'm being a burden, we both can share this room." Taehyung told him softly making the boy to adjust his squared glasses as he stared bored at Taehyung.

"Look dear! You are not a burden. We never had a guest so your presence is kinda honor for us." He mused smilingly making Taehyung to nod because by his words. Taehyung knows Yoongi is persistent.

"Now go shower. I think my clothes will do for now. You go, I'll place the clothes on the bed." Yoongi said as he handed Taehyung a towel and left the room. Taehyung went to the restroom.

As, soon as Yoongi came out he saw Jin standing there with arms crossed. Yoongi knows Jin wanted to know what is happening.

Yoongi hold Jin's arm as he dragged his elder brother in the kitchen. "What did Jimin said?" Jin asked Yoongi in a hushed voice indicating towards the time when Jimin took him outside the apartment to talk.