Chapter 76

Life is content.

That's what he thinks. Life goes on, the only thing that matters is, either you are living it or passing it.

Just two months back the family received the news that Min young was met with an accident, and she died on the spot. Even tho, his funeral was done by Jeon's just like a true family member, everyone appeared strong from outside, but they all were devastated and broken on such news.

Specially IU. She was angry at her mother like everyone else but hearing of her mother's death took her in depression. She was on the verge of loosing her baby but Jung suk was there, her brothers were there, family was there and slowly and gradually she got better and healthy again.

Even tho, nobody cried out loud but surely everyone cried secretly. Junkook was crying like a baby more than the day he got to know Min young's reality, as Taehyung holds him to sleep that night.

Jungkook, Jimin, Eunwoo and Jackson all were there for Namjoon and uncle Seo joon. And as the time passed, things got better.

"BABE!" A loud yell was heard from the study and Taehyung immediately yelled back. "WHAT?"

He's currently making Bulgogi as they've invited all the family members at dinner. Taehyung is really busy in cooking cause he completely denied taking Jungkook's help and totally refused ordering food from outside and now his husband is calling him, knowing very well that he's busy.

Baby Bear I was calling you." Came a deep husky voice just from behind him making him jump in his place as he got startled and big muscly arms wrapped around his belly as he pulled him back. His face nuzzled in his neck as he gave a kiss there.

"What was it?" Tae asked softly trying to keep his focus on the food that's on stove but his touch was a pure distraction.

"Here see this." He swirled him around making him squeal lowly as he giggled softly and hit his shoulder lightly in a scolding manner. He switched the stove to low steam, so his food won't get burned.

"Yeah, I'm all ears." Tae said as he turned to face Jungkook, who made him sit on the chair of the small dining table in the kitchen, and he sat beside him. Took out his phone, going through his gallery he opened the video and showed it to him.

Taehyung saw, and then he gasped cause it was the video of him, when his gauze was removed, and he saw for the first time. "I'd ordered Eunwoo to make this video before leaving that time. I wanted to be with you at that time but circumstances..." He trailed off looking at him lovingly. "But I found it today in my old laptop."

Taehyung who was looking at the video with mouth agape, glanced at him and next second he opened his arms and sat on his lap. "Jungkook?" He spoke softly tracing his jaw with his delicate fingers.

"Yes Kook's life?"

He spoke huskily wrapping his arms around his waist and smiling at him mischievously.

"How are my eyes to you?" He asked out of the blue looking at the wall ahead. Jungkook chuckled lovingly at his wife.

"Your eyes are mesmerizing, captivating that is holding me hostage in the swirls of honey and love." He mused as his lips leave kisses on tae's neck.

His face was all red by the end of his words, and he loved it whatever he said. "Thank you Kook," He removed his arms from around him, and he let him go reluctantly. "Now if you excuse me, I've work to do!" He spoke smirking as Jungkook stared at him shocked for a second.

He literally made a loving scene and after getting his compliment, he just dismissed him. His wife is getting extremely naughty.

He was stirring spatula as he went behind him and was about to hug him again from behind, but he turned around on cue with spatula in hand as if warning him to not dare to touch him.