Chapter 29

Son you should stay here for a few days

Son you should stay here for a few days." Min Young told Jungkook softly as the guests were leaving.

"Don't worry auntie, we'll come back here in the morning." Jungkook spoke softly trying to persuade Auntie and somehow she got the message and smiled softly as she patted his shoulder lovingly.

Everyone was having the same sad plus happy faces that they had on IU's Wedding departure. Min young was crying softly as he felt extremely happy for the boy whom she considered her son.

Tae was also crying. The boy just got a family and now he was taking him away from them. IU hugged him softly as they cried. "We shouldn't be crying I guess." IU mumbled softly as auntie min young hugged Tae giving her all the blessings for a happy life ahead. Uncle seojoon lovingly patted his head in a fatherly manner. A single tear escaped his eye as he felt like giving away his own son.

Se ye-ji gave Taehyung a small side hug as Namjoon patted his head lovingly. "Brother in law felt so weird." Eunwoo spoke to tae making everyone chuckle as Jackson didn't say anything at all.

IU and Min young helped the boy sit in the car as Jungkook came to sit beside him. In no seconds the car started, and they were speeding to his house.

Taehyung kept his face bowed, not moving an inch from his place. Jungkook observed him from sideways and let him have his time for a while.

As soon as they reached his house the car honked several times as the large gates opened and the car moved in. The car stopped slowly as someone opened his door.

Heaving a large sigh he come out of the car but got startled when he felt a large arm snaking behind his back and under his knees. The boy shrieked lowly. His strong musky cinnamon scent reached his nose as he became stiff.

"Put m-me d-down. I c-can walk." The boy stuttered as he felt extremely uncomfortable in his arms and tried to struggle. He was taking long steps into the mansion as he struggled. "Let g-go!" And the next second he let him go.

The boy shrieked as he immediately wrapped his arms around his neck in horror, he did this stunt to make his arms to hold him and the man chuckled as he could feel his chest vibrating making him squirm in his arms.

The boy kept quiet, he felt his heated gaze on his as he lowered his face to his shoulders as in hiding his face from him.

But that had the total opposite effect on him as his muscles tensed feeling his soft breath on his neck did things to his body as he cursed internally. Tae soft body sent tingles of warmth in his body.

Moving up the stairs, in no time he was moving towards his room. The boy understood the way with his every step as he passed the guest room where he used to stay. Reaching his room, he opened the door.

Moving further in he gently placed the tae on the bed as he moved back.

Taehyung felt the silk of sheets under his palm. Then he heard the lock. He bolted the door. The boy immediately stood up from the bed. His heart thudded wildly in his chest.