Chapter 69

This Chapter have some religious beliefs .,If you guys are uncomfortable please skip it.. 

He's been in operating room from two consecutive hours. No one came out from the operation theatre and nobody knows what will happen.

His body was all bloody and yet he was persistent on standing outside the door just if anyone would come out of there, telling that everything is fine.

Jimin was inside whereas Namjoon, Jackson, Eunwoo and Jhope were pacing around anxiously. Nobody knows anything yet and they aren't planning to tell them about anything either.

"Second Bastard is still unknown."

"You should get yourself treated um.." Yoongi spoke softly as he said that to Jungkook who just can't look away from the door.

Before he could answer him, the door slowly opened and a very tensed looking Jimin came out.

Jungkook was at his face the instant. "How's he?" He asked. His voice coming out croaked and rough.

Jimin looked him in the eyes for the briefest of the second and Jungkook could read his eyes.

"He's critical, bullet was dangerously close to his lower spine, nothing can be told for next twenty four hours." He told seriously as voice held sadness and pain.

"All he need is prayers. Because if he didn't wake up by the next 24hours. We can loose him." Was all Jimin said as everyone's face fell as the tons of weight were placed on their shoulders.

Jungkook couldn't think, nor he couldn't speak. They weren't letting anyone in. Just like that, his feet having the mind of their own started moving out of their

No one bothered to ask him where he's going, nor they were much concerned about his ripped flesh but Jhope came forward. "Boss you should get yourself treated." He spoke respectfully earning nothing in return as kept on moving away from there.

Hobi tried to stop him again but Eunwoo didn't let him. Jhope didn't know what Jungkook did to Taehyung because if he did, there won't be any respect left towards Jungkook.

Jungkook was out of the hospital asIt was early dawn time. There was still bit darkness which was going away as the time.

He saw a Church in the front and just like that he went there, completely blank, not knowing what he's doing.

His heart felt heavy and his foot wavered as he took the first step in there. Early dawn was still in its nurture.

And just like that he took the second step as he felt the cold marbled floor under his bare feet.

Like a lost soul he made his way .He closed his eyes as he prayed in utter silence and calmness. The electrifying sensation that raced his blood had him feeling with content which he's feeling just now.

Just as they end the prayers a tear slipped from his eye followed by another as a sob escaped his lips

Crying! Wailing!

Like a child who was lost from his parents for ages but now finally found his home back. His body racked with sobs and crying as his tears were poured on the praying mat.

The men beside him felt their heart constricting at the pain of this young man. Everyone slowly prayed in their hearts for this young man's ease but nobody wanted to disturb him, when he's crying in front of his lord.

An old man with white beard sitting in the corner observed it all, as his eyes took the blood stains on his shirt as he waited for the young man to cry his heart out.