The Offer

I do not own LoL, or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I walk beside Omega and JD as Ishtar makes conversation. I was never one to talk, mostly because I don't really know how to make small talk, and Ishtar always took over conversations. "Big brother." Ishtar says and I hum softly. "Omega has a question." She says and I look at Omega.

" She says and I look at Omega

(Omega)

"I was asking about your eyes." He says and I sigh.

"You mean this curse?" I ask and I think he just stares. Can't really tell with him and JD. "These eyes robbed me of my childhood. While every other kid was able to play and have fun. I was forced to train even before I could properly crawl. Our parents tried to let me have free time. Sadly it was all just empty promises, since my breaks were also laced with training." I tell him honestly and scowl at the thought of our parents.

"Sorry to hear that." Omega says and I shrug. JD puts a hand on my shoulder and I look at him.

"Then we should show you a fun time!" He cheers while laughing.

"Yeah. There are plenty of things to do around the campus. We also hold these competitions and festivals to determine who has come the farthest. Sadly that means we also have training and sparring classes." Omega says and I shrug.

"I'm used to training. Though training with new people might be good for me. It will give me a chance to master some of my new spells I came up with." I say.

"Could you also train me?" Ahri asks and I look at her.

"If you would like to be trained by me." I say and she wraps my cloak tighter around her body. "I can also give you Ishtar's old gloves. They'll help with your memory stealing powers." I say and she smiles.

"Really?" She asks and I nod. "Thank you! I've been trying my hardest to find out how to stop it!" She says and I smile.

"It'll be harder for you since you're already so old." One of the children says.

"Kazuto." I growl and he yelps.

"Sorry Big Sister! You're very pretty though!" He quickly yells and hides behind his three tails.

"No worries. At least I'm still pretty." Ahri says and I smile at her.

"Sorry about Kazuto. Ishtar and I have been trying to teach them manners. But we were so young when we all were orphaned." I tell her and frown slightly.

"I just noticed how scarred you are." Ahri says and I look over my battle scarred body.

"Yeah. Most of them came from my younger days." I say and she frowns at those words.

"We're here." Xayah says and we look forward to see a huge building.

"It's huge!" Kazuto yells as the other children escape my tails. They soon began sprinting off, only for my shadow to leap forward, and wrap around most of them.