A Spar with a Fencer

I do not own LoL, or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I groan as I wake up in my own room alone. I get up and walk into my bathroom. I look at all the things I wrote on the wall before showering. As I closed my eyes to wash my hair all I could think about was the blood. The blood of those I called family, the ones I trained with, and even friends. I opened my eyes to see myself covered in blood, I could smell the buildings burning, and could hear their cries. Then I hear it over the cries, that fucking laughter, and her damn voice. I growl in anger as I dig my claws into the wall. I push off from the wall and finish my shower, I get dressed, and leave for class.

Having no idea what class I really have first, I head towards one of the only people I know here. I enter Fiora's class and she looks at me. "Grey? I don't have you in my class today." She says and I shrug.

"What are the other classes?" I ask.

"History, Mathematics-" She begins to list off.

"Any Battle Tactics?" I ask and she nods.

"That is my class. Battle Strategy and sparring." She says and I nod before sitting down. "Grey. You must really take the other classes." She says and I shake my head.

"My grandparents already taught me that stuff. I always need to improve my battle tactics. As a weapon my job is to be ready for anything." I tell her and she frowns.

"A weapon?" She asks and I nod before pointing to my eyes.

"A living and breathing weapon." I tell her.

"But you bleed and have a heart." She says as the other students look at me.

"Didn't matter to my parents or the other adults. I've been training since I could walk." I tell her as a guy begins to laugh. I look at him and look at the insignia on his shirt. "You." I growl and he looks at me.

"Yeah?" He says confused as I growl.

"What does that insignia mean?" I ask standing up.

"The greatest kingdom of them all! Demacia!" He cheers as I glare at him. I can't jump to conclusions and ruin my sister's chance at a normal life.

"Grey." Fiora says and I look at her.

"Go get ready to spar. If I win then you must look at yourself as a living being, no more being a weapon." She says and I get up.

"If I win?" I ask and she smiles.

"I'll owe you one favor, and I cannot say no." She says and I nod. I go and put on my training gear, before entering the room that now looks like an arena.

"Bastard! You missed our training!" I hear Vi yell and I look into the stands to see a lot of people.

"I don't remember how to get to the courtyard!" I lie knowing I easily forgot about training while I showered.

"Then why didn't you call us?!" Vi asks.

"Call?!" I ask and they facepalm.

"You guys didn't have phones?!" Jinx yells and Ishtar shakes her head.

"Are you ready to spar?" Fiora asks and I turn back only to blush slightly.

Her outfit didn't try and cover her curves, as it also hugged her flat stomach perfectly

"That is your battle outfit?" I ask and she nods. I suddenly hear whistles and flirts being thrown at her. I see she stands with full confidence making me nod. I push out my lustful thoughts and glare at her.

"Show me what you made of Grey." She says and I run at her. She doesn't move as I send a spinning kick to her head, my eyes widen as it is easily blocked, and I am suddenly thrown back. I land on my feet and look at her smile.

"You used my momentum against me." I say and her eyes widen. I smile and go into a stance made to fight this style. "Keep up Fi." I say and use my wind magic to make me faster.

-Fiora POV-

My eyes widen as Grey disappears from sight. I moved just in time to barely dodge a kick, and then a punch. It seems he was moving faster with each attack. He really was trained to be a weapon, so he won't be expecting this. As he goes for another punch, I walk forward, drop my weapon, and pull him into a hug. I smile as I feel his whole body tense up. I may not have the powers most of these kids have, but I could feel his stress, anxiety, and fears. "You're okay. I'm here for you." I whisper softly and feel his arms shakily hug me back.

"Y-You win." He says so quiet I almost didn't hear him.

"Everyone out!" I ordered seriously and everyone evacuated the room. Vi and Jinx drag his sister out. "Let it out Grey." I say and pet his ear gently. He suddenly begins to sob as his whole body begins to tremble. I blush as he pulls me closer, I could feel his abs and chest against me, and I pet his hair gently. "You're safe and all of your people are safe here. No need to wear this mask anymore." I say and he shakes his head.

"I have to wear it. In case she shows up again." He says and

"Who Grey?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"The one who brought those men in silver and white armor, the one who helped slaughter my village, and the one that made me lie to my sister and the kids." He sobs and I blush more as his tails wrap around me. "I don't know if I can kill her." He sobs.

"You're not alone." I say.

"Only I can face her." He sobs.

"Why?" I ask and he shakes his head and continues to sob. I don't push any further and just comfort him. A boy so young and scarred, he grew up early to protect his family, and here he is weak and frail. "Come with me. I don't want your sister or those kids to see you like this." I say and he nods.

I led him to my dorm room making sure to avoid populated areas. I put him on the bed and he looks up at me turmoil in his special eyes. "I'm just going to change. I'll be right back." I say and he lets me go. I walk into my actual room, strip naked, and put on my pajamas. "Come in." I say and he walks in. I pat the bed and he comes to lay down. "Sleep Grey. I know you must be exhausted." I say softly and he curls up next to me. I pull him close and put some rain noises on to take a nap.

-There we have it! So Fiora got her spar and a lot more out of it. Since she won Grey will struggle to be more human. But upon winning she finds out a little bit more about the massacre. Who led the men in white and silver armor there? Why would they do such a thing? Grey has accidentally dropped all of his walls around Fiora. How will this not only affect his sister, but Ahri and the other girls? Till next time everyone!-